Gaming

s1m17

Trashin nasty aliens with my chainsaw in Doom Eternal while wearing one bluefox inside out and one more on top of that yummmmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

I find it so interesting that we all have more in common than just fur loving individuals. Sometimes when I’m in here, that’s the only thing that crosses my mind and then I’m like wait.... we are normal people that are just passionate about our furs. War zone 😎

I just finished a slew of games over the last few weeks. I played Call of Duty 2 remastered edition, Red Dead Redemption on PS4 and Spider-Man PS4, I also played through a bunch of old Star Wars games from Lucas Arts on my pc.Mostly the Dark Forces and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter series.

• Like 1

I've been on animal crossing for a while - it's a relaxing way to spend the lockdown. Trying to design a convincing fox coat to wear around. Drawing fur is hard!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 9:04 AM, Panther10 said:

I just finished a slew of games over the last few weeks. I played Call of Duty 2 remastered edition, Red Dead Redemption on PS4 and Spider-Man PS4, I also played through a bunch of old Star Wars games from Lucas Arts on my pc.Mostly the Dark Forces and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter series.

The old X-wing games were the best. I wasted most of my teens playing the original on my PC. That and Ultima 7 (both parts 1 and 2).

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I'm a huge retro gamer. Still have my old sega genesis hooked up with the Sega cd attachment. Im all about the old Sonic games and j-rpgs like Phantasy Star and Shining Force.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I’ve been playing through Marvel’s Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales again ahead of Spider-Man 2 coming out in the fall for the PS5. It’s on somewhat of a marginal basis though because I shave been dealing with Arthritis and acute chronic Tendinitis in my hands for the better part of a year and there’s only so many games I can play before my hand becomes just too sore to even use for days on end.  So I play like 40 minutes worth every 2-3 days 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Finally started playing Spider-Man 2 and damn this game is fun. It has amazing graphics, story, immersion and combat mechanics. Even better than the previous spider-man games or even the Arkham trilogy. I still wish there were a few more costumes here and there but we will see what the future  DLC installments will bring us 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...