Gaming

s1m17

A former hardcore gamer here!

Was member in a swedish clan with 2 servers at my home.

They where set up with Counterstrike and Day of Defeat.

We had a forum with stats and everything.

Yes,i was one of the mods.

I forgot about this thread

I'm an gamer too, PCMR for life! My rig: i5-4690k, Asus Z97-AR, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB RAM, Corsair 750W PSU, 250SSD (EVO) + 2TB, Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler, and of course.. The Jewel: ASUS GeForce STRIX GTX 980 4GB! All in a Fractal R5 Define case. Peripherals: CM Storm Trigger-Z and Razer Deathadder + Logitech G35.

Mostly play BF4/Hardline, CS GO, Cities: Skylines, any strategy game (So many..!), Football Manager and Skyrim with a billion mods. Looking forward to the Witcher 3, and I still have to play Dragon Age: Inquisition and GTAV.

I also love to watch live streaming and Youtubers play. I think my absolute favorite on those services is Sips. The real guy. The best guy.

My rig is goin on 4 years old so I won't bother with the specs, but I do have a GTX 760 4gb. Those Fractal cases are gorgeous! I'm going to build my next system with one.

New Intel Skylake CPUs on the way, and AMD will release their 3XX graphics series now in June. You couldn't have picked a better time to upgrade. Fractal just released their new cases too:

New Intel Skylake CPUs on the way, and AMD will release their 3XX graphics series now in June. You couldn't have picked a better time to upgrade. Fractal just released their new cases too:

holy. crap.

that is f'ing beautiful.

Fairly late to this thread, not sure if anyone else follows it?

I'm in to just about any games, I own a ps4 and my laptop is just about good enough to run most games!

If anyone is looking to chat and see about playing a few games, let me know!

Cheers

Not too late at all. What games do you play on PC?

I play a variety, played some CS:GO, as well as things like cities skyline, minecraft, anythign that is currently popular.

What about yourself?

Been a lot of heavily modded skyrim lately, some Cities: Skylines, and some Endless Legend. Witcher 3 looks good, so I need to pick that up!

Well, most of my free time is spent playing Rift online. Have 8 characters.

Two female and one male Mage who all happen to be Harbingers/chloros which means they can get into fights (mainly PvE) and survive unless outnumbered;

One Male and one female Rogue, Trying to master Marksmen, but 8 fingers can make it hard to hit the right key.. fat fingers also not helping LOL;

One male Cleric, and

one male and one female warrior.

At the moment am more into getting their crafting up so they can dress and add runes for the top levels for all classes. But Man, is it expensive (material-wise), Nothing like sending a Mage out to just get lumber, hide, metal and cloth from kills/nodes.

I game on the Xbox One and PS4. I have a PS Vita but not a lot of people are on mutliplayer for things ayways....

Well, most of my free time is spent playing Rift online. Have 8 characters.

Two female and one male Mage who all happen to be Harbingers/chloros which means they can get into fights (mainly PvE) and survive unless outnumbered;

One Male and one female Rogue, Trying to master Marksmen, but 8 fingers can make it hard to hit the right key.. fat fingers also not helping LOL;

One male Cleric, and

one male and one female warrior.

At the moment am more into getting their crafting up so they can dress and add runes for the top levels for all classes. But Man, is it expensive (material-wise), Nothing like sending a Mage out to just get lumber, hide, metal and cloth from kills/nodes.

I'm on World of Warcraft.. Blood Elf Paladin I tried Rift.. didn't like it.

Used to play a lot of flight games on the computer, but have moved away from most of that. Only have a couple still installed (that kept up with changes in the versions of windows). Most of my gaming has moved to the console (xbox360/one) with a mix of games. Mostly been playing the xbox version of World of Tanks (also on computer, but like the xbox controller better than the keyboard/mouse combo).

I must admit I've dropped out of rift and then came back in, cause saw no reason to pay once hitting L60. But they bumped it up to L65 and I then saw the benefits of making own armor and weapons so between levellling up and just killing 'things', have been fixing up my skills.

What got me onto it was an article in a newsletter I receive stating it was becoming free to play. Wallet said give it a go... and then allowed me to dip into it *grin*

HAven't looked into WoW... Somehow have the feeling that as far behind as I am in Rift is nowt compared to where I'd be starting now in WoW.

I must admit I've dropped out of rift and then came back in, cause saw no reason to pay once hitting L60. But they bumped it up to L65 and I then saw the benefits of making own armor and weapons so between levellling up and just killing 'things', have been fixing up my skills.

What got me onto it was an article in a newsletter I receive stating it was becoming free to play. Wallet said give it a go... and then allowed me to dip into it *grin*

HAven't looked into WoW... Somehow have the feeling that as far behind as I am in Rift is nowt compared to where I'd be starting now in WoW.

It's not too bad.. If you buy the latest expansion they give you a free boost to 90 with level cap being 100. Gives you time to learn the game, but not have to level grind 90 levels to get to end game stuff. Now you can pay for game time with in game gold so I haven't paid since that came out.

I have 3ds xl xbox 360 game cube x2 pc wii gb advancs and ds lite the games I suggest getting and I base it on a game you can always come back to and play over and over and never got bored of and I suggest dragons dogma skyrim and my favorite series is monster hunter and any monster hunter rocks it all

Not really following E3 coverage, but have seen a few snippets I like. Best thing so far; backwards compatibility for some xbox360 games on the xbox1 (...Mass Effect...). World of Tanks already coming soon.

• 4 months later...