Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Foxy Lady

• Unclejoe420

• Earendil

Nice Blue fox you got there Foxy Lady

It suits you well.

Nice work S1M17.

I hope you will soon have the real thing (hint FOX )

Greetings

PokerAce

LMAO @ Worker!:lol: LOVE IT! Thank you for the sweet compliment.

S1M17 - Thanks! It was awesome workin' w/ you! Such a sweetie!:wink:

Poker - I have definately dropped Fox a hint or two about that particular coat! (I know if he could, he would!) If nothing else, now I know what I would have looked like in it.

About cleaning in the thread or not, my suggestion is to leave the thread as it is but put links to the pictures in the first post made by Earendil. That way the chit-chat and compliments can go on and at the same time it will be easy to locate all the new pics.

Oh, and by the way, here I am: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1306/miniimg02940dc.jpg

Got that done at an expensive photo studio did you?

About cleaning in the thread or not, my suggestion is to leave the thread as it is but put links to the pictures in the first post made by Earendil. That way the chit-chat and compliments can go on and at the same time it will be easy to locate all the new pics.

Oh, and by the way, here I am: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1306/miniimg02940dc.jpg

Yeah, I picked out that background pretty quickly too.

Well, what are you going to do if you want to see if your hair looks good and the facilities doesn't have a mirror?

Well, what are you going to do if you want to see if your hair looks good and the facilities doesn't have a mirror?

Wow, I am a girl and that thought never occured to me! Especially in a porta-potty!

I shave my head so I don't need to worry about what my hair looks like. 8)

I do agree with FrBrGr and Fox about editing the thread when it gets too long.

I obviously have not been able to follow the Den the way I wanted for the last week. Most people will just not look at 6 pages of posts anyway. So, could we copy just the picture links to a new thread and start a new thread once it gets to a certain length?

Linda

Or could there be twin threads?

Thread #1 is just for pictures. ("Post Your Mug - Pix Only.")

Thread #2 is for commentary. ("Post Your Mug - Commentary.")

Maybe this thread is too far along to do that with, now. But, in the future, may I suggest such an approach?

I like that idea. Only the mods on this forum could do that. But, it is a great idea!

Linda

I like that idea. Only the mods on this forum could do that. But, it is a great idea!

Linda

Done See first post for instructions! and complete list.

NOW WE NEED SOME MORE MEMBERPICS!