Post your mug-thread!

Earendil

Allright! This is really getting somewhere!

Great to see you post UncleJoe! I've seen your pics before on msn, but thanks for sharing in the thread! You rock dude

And Foxy Lady - Thanks a lot for sharing! You have no idea what it means to some of us to put a lovely face as yours on the women we know have a passion for furs! You look great, and you'd wear fur with style, I bet!

Linda, Thanks for having your pic as an avatar. You look so classy

The same big thanks to Maribeth, MissTheresa TrixysTrash!

EDIT: omg, I almost forgot Susan! You've been an all-time favorite of mine for years! Awesome!

I'm loving this thread!

And like Fox said, for those of you not posting pics.. cooome ooooooon!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Foxy Lady

• Unclejoe420

• Earendil

I think I can safely saw, without fear of contradiction, that all the ladies of the Fur Den are absolutely beautiful!!!

Just my humble opinion, of course. Makes my mugshot look all the more criminal - reckon i should've held a board with a prison number on it!!

Unclejoe

You guys are a VERY handsome bunch! I have never thought of myself as ever being a dirty old lady, but you guys inspire me. If you were in furs, not certain I could resist!!

Linda

Agreed. From what I can see, Our home is full of gorgeous people (both personality-wise and physically), men and women alike. All who live here should feel blessed!

Hey MaxFur!!

Who, may I ask, is that beauty in your avatar pic? She looks great in tht coat..

Unclejoe

Indeed.. She looks wonderful!

Thanks for sharing your pic in the thread! So cool to see faces on the nicknames! I'm loving this thread

Hey MaxFur!!

Who, may I ask, is that beauty in your avatar pic? She looks great in tht coat..

Unclejoe

She is someone I know and someone who I have had the pleasure of photographing whilst she modelled my furs. The one in the avatar is her in my full length amber fox coat.

Alas, that's all I can show you for now, as I will not post any full pictures without first asking her permission. But if there is sufficient interest (I've already had a few PMs so I'm guessing this is a really silly question!) I will ask her the next time I see her - I can't say fairer than that!

Thanx for the info MaxFur - be sure to tell her she looks wonderful in furs!!

Reckon you should ask her to do more pix..

Unclejoe

This is awesome. This really is indeed turning out to be a great thread. What a good idea E:!:

As for Linda? What a dirty old lady!

That's part of the reason I'm here. I'm shopping. But I don't know a whole lot about the subject. I want to learn.

If I'm going to lay out $1,000+ to buy something I want to know what I'm paying for.

You don't go rushing right out to buy a house or a car, do you?

Buying a fur is no different.

Ive never had a problem showing who I am so here we go

Me in my crystal fox coat and my hair so perfect.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/Eomac/EFOXY1.jpg

This is what I look like most of the time on an avergae day.

I dont normaly post pics of me like this but this explains most of the questions I get. on why Im in the hospital so much these days.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/Eomac/Echair2.jpg

Enjoy.

Thats why 99% of my pics are from the mid chest up.

Ive only had 3 pictures of me showing the chair that I actualy like.

And when my hair is a mess,I just tuck it under my hat.

But the hair is all mine and real.

Well I must say that's pretty courageous of you to show "both sides" of you like that. I'm sure many people here will appreciate it.

i would say we should have a "best hair on the den competition and so far its beween beautifulfurs who has a marginal lead over Tryxie Trash and thats both me and my girfs votes taken into account (two placed and one win) PS my girlf says dont EVER put your "gorgeous hair in a baseball cap EVER again beautidulfurs".

Two new ones. Insert moment of extreme vanity here --> [ ]

http://community.webshots.com/photo/548320350/2520685750084417081vixelL

This one is my most recent dilemma...I have a full-length XL women's blue fox that I am about to buy outside of eBay, but this vintage muskrat is in amazing condition, and is priced only a hundred or so more dollars than the fox. Should I buy it?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/548320350/2744569240084417081LppTPs

ciao,

J.

The muskrat is unusual and kind of macho.

But the blue fox for a lady not you. Silver or black for a man, but i think blue is too pretty for a guy.

Jus me though; you asked.

Hey heres my latest theory. there is no anti fur movement. Girls arent wearing fur any more because WE HAVE THEM ALL!!!!