Post your mug-thread!

Earendil

Welcome to the official post-your-mug-thread!

This thread is for those of us who have built up the nerve to post a pic of ourselves so everyone can see who everyone is in real life! The pics can be found amongst the discussion of the thread, and also in the list of this reply!

UPDATE: ALL PICS WILL BE FOUND IN THE FOLLOWING LIST FOR EASY REFERENCE!

Post a new reply if you want to add your pic, and I'll copy it to this list aswell

Members with guts: (10.07.06)

Fox: Pic 1 Pic 2

lovingfurs: Pic

UncleJoe420: Pic

Joe: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Webshots Folder

Foxy Lady: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

PokerAce: Pic

MaxFur: Pic 1 Pic 2

Worker 11811: Pic

beautifulfurs.com: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Aldhissla: Pic

FrBrGr Pic

mendez99 Pic 1 Pic 2

rpfaas Pic 1 Pic 2

beautifur_ones Webshots folder

Tallguy Pic

Edited by Guest

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Foxy Lady

• Unclejoe420

• Earendil

Earendil!!

This is wonderful! I loved seeing your picture.

You all have known from the beginning who I am.

Maybe you guys can now relate to how hard it is to be in ebay pictures.

Obviously there are some members that cannot be known. But, for those of us who can, this is wonderful!

Linda

Hey, well done Earendil! It's always great to put a face with the words, so thanks.

Linda (love the avatar!) - I know how hard it is to have your face out on the internet... just be thankful you're only on ebay, cause some of the stories I could tell you about my pics being online and the subsequent phone calls....

On the other hand its sometimes better to be upfront. They cant expose whats already open. So maybe we shouldnt be fearful. Its wonderful that the several ladies on the site are so brave.

I would much rather see my girlf on an avatar though than me!!!

... Its wonderful that the several ladies on the site are so brave.

Touch,

Maybe you are finally the person to help me understand. What is it that makes people afraid to let others know who they are?

Linda

I'll go ahead and join the party.

Here's a pic of me taken by my friend while we were at a Japanese Tea Garden.

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resizeddscf00041az.jpg

And here's another that my brother took (he's on his way to becoming a professional photographer).

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resizedvh8i03254ss.jpg

E,

Awesome pic of you and your "evil twin".

Hey! Now we're talking!

Great to finally "meet" you, Fox! - And you're brother looks like a very good photographer!

The only thing about posting your pics is that i have built up a picture in my mine what everyone looks like and if i saw the person's photo it would be hard to relate it.

I remember not so long ago talking to a female colleague about her husband. All though she had not described him i imagined him as tall, slim blonde and handsome. When i met him it was a real shock as he was (no disrespect intended) short, black haired and not what i would call hansome. I'm not saying i found him ugly or anything; he just did not look how i expected!

Well I am pretty mouthy on all animal rights issues and I am coming at it from a different angle: their exposed underbelly.

They don't like that very much.

I have been very vocal in the public eye about issues and have absolutley ridiculed their arguments. I have as a result had threats....I would rather keep a degree of anonimity although many of you already know who I am anyway.

Plus I wouldnt have a clue how to put a picture on the net anyway. I could email one of anyone is really that interested!

K, lets not go off-topic here.. This is a thread to post your photo, not post an opinion on posting photos!

I guess that the more appealing features of many us are the furs that we like to wear.

lovingfurs

Although I wear furs in public all winter this is one that I have never yet had the nerve to wear outside !

What the hell. I swore I would never do this, but my professional image is extremely different than this, different enough that it would be pretty hard to recognize "Joe" out there in the corporeal world. Every once in awhile, I take "Joe" out for some air, always wrapped in fur and always in a place where there's a lot of excitement. Lately, "Joe" loves his big black fox hooded parka, my 30th birthday gift bought at USA Furs by George in '04. Here's the day I picked up the coat. I added the full-pelt hood later:

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548320350&photoID=2686507690084417081&security=xsIAty

I loved the black mink jacket, too - really sleek, soft, and it's really something I could wear out in the evening with my girl.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548320350&photoID=2722119870084417081&security=IbDycq

These photos might move off of Webshots, one of my former students showed me how to do this and I'm searching for bigger webspace. It's good to see folks posting their faces here, although I don't expect a great deal of members to break the fourth wall.

ciao,

J.

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm a fine toime to raise this question after I relegate my face to my signature *grin*

Okay, so it is a younger version, but one never knows just what will tanspire when I finally get the creative juices flowing.

ANd to me, it is rather interesting to see the faces of blokes I have posted with for many moons. And no names, but some faces do infact sorta fit with what I expected.

BTW, As for the lack of ladies coming forward: you can put that down to just one thing. They like their privacy.

Edit 1: BTW, given the comments that some folks (males) pass about the images from SC, is there any wonder ladies would be a bit shy about coming forward?

Edited by Guest

Nice to "meet" you too E. And nice to "meet" everyone else on here. As for those of you that are posting, but not posting your mugs, I got two words for you..."come oooonnnnn..."

Edited by Guest

FL... welcome out of the closet. So when do we see those pics of you and Fox together??....... in the fur bed?? WEG

FL, good to see your picture here, the mugs thread is a boys' club no longer. You are beautiful and I am glad to see your smiling face. Fox is a lucky man.

J.

Joe,

It occured to me that quite a few of the active female members already have their pictures as our Avatars. MissT, Maribeth, TryxsTrash and of course me. Now we see Foxy Lady, too!!

It is so nice seeing all your pictures.

Linda

Edited by Guest

Mr. B - You have no idea! When Josh and I get pics together, we will certainly allow you guys a peek . . . within reason that is!

Joe - What sweet and wonderful things to say. Thank You! But being honest, I am the lucky one.

Linda - You ladies were certainly the first to show these men a thing about what truly beautiful women look like! I was just the first unseen to add to this thread. 8)

Josh - Thank you for giving me never ending reasons to smile.