The Big Medical Tests /Wish Me Luck

Guest beautifulfurs.com

Be honest Uncle Jo - you just want to sneak into the hospital to share a beer with Eric, so that you can eyeball his entourage of nurses in their fur trimmed nurse uniforms. What do you reckon? short white unifom with white fox hem and short sleeve cuffs? plus maybe one of those sexy little white rabbit boleros for when they go outside. Or maybe Blue uniform, with blue or silver fox trim. What a great image Eric. Hmmmm I wonder what Miss T would wear. Whatever it is, I reckon it would be an instant cure for you

Sorry to hear your results and continuing problems. keep the faith, something will work. Did you get the original infection from a hospital stay, as often happens here in the UK.

Garlic is a pretty powerfull natures antibiotic - sometimes the simple things work unexpectedly

I can knock a cold on the head straight off by chewing raw garlic cloves as soon as I feel symptoms. also good for infected cuts. Funny thing is though that i seem to lose all my friends for a few days - cant think why! reckon it's worth it though. It has to be raw though to saturate the bloodstream. Caution - Eat it slowly, tried it too fast once (two cloves) and ended up feeling very dizzy and really strange for a couple of hours, possiobly not good to do if in a week state already. - just a thought if nothing else is working. It is powerfull stuff, so check with doctor first in case it interacts with your conventional medication.

Sometimes Doctors get too wrapped up in Science to remember Nature's remedies But some are now using honey for wounds (topical antibiotic,) and maggots for cleaning infected tissue, so who knows.

Anyway I'm sure I speak for all here - our thoughts are always with you

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReFur

• Worker 11811

• FrBrGr

• Unclejoe420

Actualy the day of the sexy white nurses outfits are gone and all the hospital nurses wear the "scrubs" BUT the hospitals still have the ugly & horrible gowns that make sure yoru rear end hangs out of them.

And yes I did get my first case of MRSA in a hospital after surgery in 2000 & having only 30% of a working body, I get it much easier through certain infections that get into my blood.

And FrBrGr, Vanco is so much fun to get! That is one strong ass drug!

Linda,

Im still on out paitent taking some new very strong medication for the next two weeks. IF that doesnt work, then Ill be doing a hospital stay.

Thats if I can survive the 29 differnt possible side effects of this new medication.

If I get put in, Ill defently let you know.

You guys make it so much more easier to get through a day in the hospital for me.

For now Im home on meds for the time being.

the furry nurse has a cold herself at the moment, otherwise i'd have taken some pics already for you eric. i'll make it a point to shoot some by tomorrow evening though. i don't know that my nurse's costume is the traditional type either... black and red patent leather? it isn't trimmed itself, but i can load on boas and stoles to make it fluffier to taste. just a thought to take your mind away from present circumstances...

worker - the nurse bear is too cute!

Sorry to hear you're feeling abit under the weather yourself, Theresa - If you need any furry nursing youself, am sure you will find a few volunteers!! (present company included)

Hope we will all get to see your fuyy nurse outfit eventually - if it's ok with you?

Unclejoe

Worker,

The nurse bear is really cute.

I love it.

Miss T hope you get over your cold soon.

For soem strange reason a lot of people are egtting colds right now.

Probaly this crazy weather weve had all over the earth.

i'll be shooting them early this afternoon, as i spent the night finishing editing a new model's pics so she can pick up the disc this afternoon. sorry for the delay, there isn't enough time in the days... but i will be on that set asap.

i got a b12 shot yesterday that is helping alot... keeping me awake for hours on end, but helping. thanks for the concern, but it's nothing.

the raw garlic does work too, if you're not allergic to sulfites that is.

So, as you can see by the avatar I did do a few pics for Eric. I've posted about 3 of them on my myspace page. Two others will likely go on my personal biz site. Eric mentioned in email that I should do a few greeting cards, and I do have those on hand to print and will be playing with that idea.

WOW - amazing pix, Theresa - if i'm ever ill, I know who I'd like to nurse me back to health!!

Can't wait to see any more you have in the works..

Unclejoe

I have to say Miss T's version of a Nurse in fur defenrly put a smile on my face.

And Ive defently needed a good smile.

Thanks again to Miss T.

*I have 8 more days of this new medication and after that its more tests then the dr.s plans.*

Well the first symptoms have hit me now and when I hit stage two, My Dr has specfic orders to put me in and then I get the massive vanco iv treatments. So that means anytime now I will be put in for iv treatment.

Now I'll get cured and wont feel like a truck ran me over now.

I'll let you know when I go in.

Peace

Thanks to all of you for the support durring this time of trials for me.

Especialy to Miss T for showing us what a Furry Nurse is.

Tell this one to the doctor:

A guy goes in to his doctor for his annual checkup. The doctor performs all the usual tests and the guy is waiting in the exam room for the results.

The doctor walks in and says, "Mr. Jones. I have bad news. You have cancer! You only have one week to live!"

The guy demands a second opinion.

The doctor goes out and brings back a white bunny and sets it on the table next to the patient. The bunny looks at the man then turns to look at the doctor. The doctor says, "The bunny confirms the diagnosis! You have cancer!"

The guy demands another opinion.

The doctor goes out and, this time, returns with a kitten. The kitten slowly walks across the room and sniffs the man's feet. It wags its tail and nods its head before walking out of the room.

The doctor looks at the man and says, "Sorry Mr. Jones! You have cancer!"

"The Rabbit Test and the Cat Scan prove it!"

I advise you to wait until AFTER the IV is inserted before you tell it, though!

Im in the hospital now and getting massive iv treatments.

There was a bloodpresure scare last night but its stabled.

i slept for massive hours and feeling much safer.

will update more when im stronger

Eric

When I realized I've been one of the people who hasn't wished you well, I felt sort of stupid but didn't rectify my mistake right away. I had friend in similar circumstances to your own who didn't make it, and for some d**ned stupid reason I didn't want to be a jinx. Well to hell with that.

It's hard to imagine what you're going through Eric, but imagining what it must feel like to be run over by a truck as you mentioned seems to be apt.

There's been a couple of medical 'scares' in your life that have popped up on the board since the first time I started reading your posts on Melody all the way to here but you seem to come through them like the Incredible Hulk through a brick wall.

You're stronger than a lot of folks I've 'known' -well, it's not as if I know you personally but still- and when it comes down to it I really hope you leave these problems in the dust.

Get better soon, Man. We're rooting for you.

Furman

Wishing you the best through this time at the tail end of the hard time between fur seasons. You're a vital member of the online fur community, not to mention a survivor!

Peace and health to you,

J.