Story of your nickname!

Earendil

Sounds fine but I don't know if 'gremlins' would work in this case. Remembering how large gremlins have always been portrayed, they measure up pretty short in comparison. The kappa have always been described as being as large as a man.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frugalfurguy

• Fox

• Joe

• Kappa

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Furball, thanks!

This reminds me of something someone I know at work shared with me. My colleague's kids are in 4H, an organization about teaching youngsters about agricultural and householding skills. Her kids decided they wanted to raise meat rabbits.

Well, other kids from the neighborhood got to know the little meat rabbits and fell in love with them. They objected to having the little bunnies auctioned off for slaughter.

So my fellow worker said she decided to find a pet store instead. Then she said she was such a hypocrite because she enjoys eating hamburgers. She doesn't know about my thing with fur. But I could say in all honesty I could understand her conflict.

frugalfurguy

Very funny OFF

By the way I got at very beautiful short red fox jacket from my husband. He bought it on ebay.

Merry Christmas every one

Fur Ball

Simple story of how I got my 'nickname.' I punched it into the names, and it wasn't taken. Ha.

The only site I go by the name 'Furman' at is here. Elsewhere, my names border on the more exotic, yet less fur inclined.

I can only imagine the nightmare registering on a site with so many members to try to find a nickname.

We do try to keep knocking out spam, etc., but we do not want to knock out members who might want to participate, so it is pretty difficult.

W

By the way I got at very beautiful short red fox jacket from my husband. He bought it on ebay.

Wow! Red fox is my favorite fur! Enjoy, Fur Ball!

frugalfurguy

Hi guys long time no speak but what can i say except (work work work)is all i seem to do,My nick is an abbbreviation of my 1st e-mail address Cling_the_lofty,who happpens to be the emperor of the galaxy in a colllection of sci-fi books by a weird dude called L Ron Hubbard who incidentally also invented scientology (ridiculous religion loved by tiny tom cruise and other hollywood no brain types)Funnily enough he also wrote battlefield earth which was made into a movie a few years back with john travolta..Good books if ya like a bit o'Sci-fi,I do have a few other nicks but long-winded as i am it would take weeks as there is a story/novel behind the rest....

Hey Cling, so far I'd missed your posts, but it looks like we joined within a few months of each other. It's wonderful the variety of tastes and interests represented here in addition to fur.

And of course there is