Wrong but oh so exiting…

JasperNL

wrong but oh so exciting…

because my girlfriend thinks the few bond jackets we have would be enough for the bedroom, I've been looking for smaller items that I can easily hide on a Dutch marketplace website.

I searched on the search term 'fur collar’ and came up with an advertisement of a very nice super soft real rex rabbit / chinchilla collar. I am also looking at the other advertisements of the saleswoman, Barbara, and she had several expensive clothing items and boots for sale that she proudly showed off in various photos. This gave a good picture of her and also of her bedroom and living room. The whole idea that she had that soft fur collar lying around, was so excited and my imagination went a little crazy.

meanwhile I extensively looked at the different photos of Barbara, I became more and more horny about her advertisements and about how she would look with that exciting soft fur around her shoulders.....

I decided to send a response but of course I couldn't show the real reason why I was interested in that exciting fur and what kind of fantasies I got with it. and it also felt a bit exciting that my profile name on that website is clearly a male profile. but i got a genius idea.

I sent a message that my daughter, I have no children at all, likes to make clothes herself and is always looking for fun things to do crafts with. That she is to young to be allowed to bid on this marketplace herself. Maybe she wanted to sell it to my daughter for a nice price?

oh shit, within a minute a very enthusiastic response: "How nice that your daughter has that as a hobby, if you transfer € 10, I will make it a nice package for her!"

meanwhile I had opened my pants and I was playing with myself. I quickly transferred the money and in all my horniness I replied: ' super nice, I transferred it to your account. It's her birthday next week so that's a nice present. By the way, she also absolutely loves those little perfume monsters. If you happen to have something lying around, that would be very nice for her'

'how nice, I'm putting a perfume of my favorite scent!‘ she replied!

the envelope has now arrived, but I left it closed, waiting for a nice horny moment, fantasizing about Barbara and getting myself excited about her and then I'm going to try out her nice horny fur while I can smell her perfume.....

I will send her another thank you in a few days and say that my daughter was super happy with it, wink

• Like 2

I have bought several fur coats on second-hand online sites over the years. I've always asked for photos being worn and sometimes girls/women have proudly shown me their clothes, even though they knew I was a boy. I fantasized and played with these photos, I could smell the feminine scent on this fur coat and I got excited.
I have also sold several, mainly to women and proudly showed them the fur worn by me and they found it okay and completed the purchase.
More often than not these girls were curious about my desire to buy furs, perhaps for my girlfriends/relatives and several interesting conversations arose. For them the important thing was to sell, they don't care what you do with their material (just don't spread it).
The world flows better than our fears and fears for this fetish.

Of course, it is necessary to maintain education and respect, without going any further.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FurLover97 said:

I have bought several fur coats on second-hand online sites over the years. I've always asked for photos being worn and sometimes girls/women have proudly shown me their clothes, even though they knew I was a boy. I fantasized and played with these photos, I could smell the feminine scent on this fur coat and I got excited.
I have also sold several, mainly to women and proudly showed them the fur worn by me and they found it okay and completed the purchase.
More often than not these girls were curious about my desire to buy furs, perhaps for my girlfriends/relatives and several interesting conversations arose. For them the important thing was to sell, they don't care what you do with their material (just don't spread it).
The world flows better than our fears and fears for this fetish.

Of course, it is necessary to maintain education and respect, without going any further.

Pfff happy to read that i’m not the only one 😉 its exactly the dame hobby you have.

• Like 1

My thing when seeing a fur coat I like is to email and ask if it’s ever been worn by anyone who smokes.  I also ask why they want to sell it.  

some sellers engage you in a chat whereas others just want to the fur very quickly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dongleboy said:

La mia cosa quando vedo una pelliccia che mi piace è mandare un'e-mail e chiedere se è mai stata indossata da qualcuno che fuma. Chiedo anche perché vogliono venderlo.  

alcuni venditori ti coinvolgono in una chat mentre altri vogliono solo la pelliccia molto velocemente. 

I prefer not to buy from smokers, but I don't even ask, I'm lucky

My love of The smell of tobacco smoke in a fur coat probably reminds me that as a child my mother would wrap me under her outsize mink coat while she smoked.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1