Big Fur Hoods (3)

furfetishlover100

Instead of making multiple threads can you just keep it all in one? It's just mass posting at this point if you make three threads on the same subject by the same poster.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dumbass45601 said:

Instead of making multiple threads can you just keep it all in one? It's just mass posting at this point if you make three threads on the same subject by the same poster.

Well it wouldn’t be that neat and I have OCD, is there anything else that you need to say to me today? 🙄

30 minutes ago, dumbass45601 said:

You never complained when I did the Assortment of Fur images threads, there was three parts to that as well, why leave it until now? I’ve been doing this for weeks.

I’m also farming for the Grand Master rank and I need as much xp as possible, hence all the images, I enjoy producing content too, sue me. 🤗

37 minutes ago, dumbass45601 said:

One final thing, there also in parts because it creates a sense of excitement for the viewer so they can await the next post. If your struggling to find posts from earlier in the evening then there’s another viewing method from the original.

Edited by furfetishlover100