Would anyone else love to see a remake of 102 dalmatians but with Cruella wearing actual fur and with a different story line?

furlover362436

Like okay imagine this in the story line Cruella gets arrested for the events in the first movie for having stolen a fur coat that was at a museum and is released from prison and as part of her punishment she has to give away all of her fur coats. Now just like in the actual movie she gets hypnotized to not want fur but then the Big Ben clock breaks her hypnosis state and then all of sudden she wants fur and then gets jealous of all the women wearing fur and tries to buy a fur coat but has been banned from buying fur in the U.K. and now she plots to escape the U.K. and go to Greenland where it is cold year round and she can wear fur year round. Now the final scenes are her escaping London wearing a huge full length Golden Island fox fur coat and hat.

The Greenland idea is inspired 😁

Speaking for myself, I think I'm over there being a "plotline" to any Dalmatians story — forget the dogs, I would pay to see influencer Cruella traveling the world and just wearing stupidly huge furs everywhere. Greenland, yes! St. Moritz, Alaska, Norway, Hokkaido, the North Pole...

20 hours ago, maktak said:

The Greenland idea is inspired 😁

Speaking for myself, I think I'm over there being a "plotline" to any Dalmatians story — forget the dogs, I would pay to see influencer Cruella traveling the world and just wearing stupidly huge furs everywhere. Greenland, yes! St. Moritz, Alaska, Norway, Hokkaido, the North Pole...

Love this idea, Cruella is the epitome of Fur, her quote says it all "I live for Furs, I worship Furs...  is pretty much how I feel.

• Like 2

greenland-insta-overlay.png.1d7ed65d646a06dec43d55124a1b822d.png

She rarely traveled, not even to experience the cold. The furs were the end, and cold weather was certainly not the exclusive means.

Yet after the terrible experience with the...the little beasts, she found herself looking outside London for new stimuli. More furriers. Varied pelts.

She'd already sent her "puppy hunter" coat in for repair. On the spur of the moment, she appended an extra demand — hideously overwrought cuffs on the newly made sleeves. A pair of punishing presses to lose her hands in without even trying. Together with a newly made spotted stole, she took on Greenland in the dead of winter.