THIS LOVE IS FUR-REAL

furfetishlover100

COCOA CHELSEA
JANUARY 3, 2016 FASHION

THIS LOVE IS FUR-REAL

Disclaimer – This is a heavily selfiefied post. But onlyonce you have worn this amazing coat and not taken 10000 photos in this rainbow, lion mane hood, are you allowed to judge me. Trust me, you will do the same.

I am wearing the absolutely fabulous ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ Darling parka by new parka brand Jane & Tash, who create bespoke and individual parkas in both fur and faux.

I was very kindly lent this gorgeous parka for a test drive – I fell in love instantly. I am not one for huge amount of colour normally – I am a big black/white/grey clothes kinda gal. So I was initially pretty intimidated by the explosion of rainbow colour that I would soon be draped in.

I worried I would look like a peacock on steroids but I honestly couldn’t have felt more fabulous if I tried. It is stunning. The moment it arrived I was obsessed. I collected it from the post office, took it back to my car and put it on immediately. I then went straight over to my best friend’s house for a nice little Saturday morning (slightly hungover) cup of tea and we proceeded to play dress up in it, both of us, and her mum. We were all pretty much smitten. I sat there for the rest of the morning stroking it. 

I mean, there isn’t much that I can say about it that you can’t see from the photos as it pretty much speaks for itself. It is outrageously, amazingly over the top which makes its a massive conversation starter. Plus it is SO WARM AND FLUFFY AND SOFT. Anyone who doesn’t comment on this bad boy when they see you wearing it is either just jealous or colour blind.

The only thing I could advise against, is wearing any form of lipgloss on a windy day when you are wearing the hood up. You will get a mouth full of (beautifully coloured) fur.

There are lots of different colour options and lengths on the Jane & Tash website plus you can get beaded or bespoke designs, tailored exactly to your own taste.. if this multi coloured baby isn’t out there enough for you already… Go have a little look here.

The hood is made of racoon fur (which is detachable) and the inside is available in rabbit or fox fur. For everyone who is totally against any type of fur, they make these beauties in faux.

I am also wearing my Ted & Muffy boots, black Topshop jeans and a Brandy Melville long sleeved black top.

As it is now January, and everyone is on their “I will go to the gym, I will go to the gym” hype – i couldn’t recommend this parka any more as your perfect gym going buddy. It is so warm and so ideal to wrap yourself up in over your gym gear. (As I am on that very cliche New Year gym hype, this is exactly what I need for those horrible walks to and from during January and Feb when all you want to do is be at home in a duvet eating chocolate).

I love all their little detailing – such as the Secretly Fabulous label and the leather detail down the zip. It is the little things in life.

Very, very sadly I had to send this parka back to the lovely ladies at Jane & Tash, as it was only on loan for a few days – however – I was so in love that I am looking forward to purchasing my very own one in the next couple of weeks – stay tuned to see what colour I go for!

Hope you are all having a lovely start to 2016. Let me know what colour parka you would go for?

xx

SHARE: 

WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address to subscribe:

PINTEREST

image.png.3baafc656b707cab4c8d189a2a6afaf3.pngimage.png.f6a5b8ba709645c60c00bdd7141d1222.pngimage.png.5aeca0358ecbc7459d200e6bbb1d18ba.pngimage.png.f64f3d05356c06c25e2d32e461b34383.pngimage.png.12bc567fc98882c6ec400849b9a4675b.pngimage.png.1d63f6f298d853d1ccc40748947d34d7.png