National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

furfetishlover100

Great vid but here’s a problem with quantity posting: this movie gets a mention at this time of year every year, so we wind up with a bunch of repeat posts

52 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

Great vid but here’s a problem with quantity posting: this movie gets a mention at this time of year every year, so we wind up with a bunch of repeat posts

Well, here’s the thing, I totally didn’t know that so I do apologise, just trying to be festive. 

3 hours ago, furs limited said:

Posts are appreciated. One can look or not.

AND that you can’t remind enough times during this Holiday season on how HOT that full-length blush fox is! Oh my.

Somewhere in my archives I have those scenes all combined back to back in slo-mo. Need to find it now…

10 minutes ago, pnwhist said:

AND that you can’t remind enough times during this Holiday season on how HOT that full-length blush fox is! Oh my.

Somewhere in my archives I have those scenes all combined back to back in slo-mo. Need to find it now…

Please do and post it pnwhist

2 hours ago, pnwhist said:

image.gif.e84ca319f9acbd4fae50872b3652dee4.gif