An Assortment of Fur Images

furfetishlover100

10 hours ago, SilverFoxFemboy said:

Lara Fox, Anna C, Missfox, FurSelfie, so many great ones in here!!

I know right, it’s lovely isn’t it. I will definitely frequently update this form, I might even throw in some videos from YouTube.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, furfetishlover100 said:

I know right, it’s lovely isn’t it. I will definitely frequently update this form, I might even throw in some videos from YouTube.

That'd be great! I miss Anna C's YouTube channel. I think she still has it but she deterred l deleted some videos

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, furfetishlover100 said:

There’s nothing better than big bulky furs.

They're my absolute favorites. Full length all day, especially the pic if the girl wearing 2 furs at once. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pnwhist said:

Screenshot_2022-12-08-13-58-02~2.png

Yeah! what ever happened to Purpleshoshana? She had quite a bit of fur pieces and models that really…piqued my interest.

I still check their site frequently. Every now and then they have some amazing fur that only lasts a week or so before someone buys it. Different - but still beautiful - model now, I don't think the woman in this pic or the beautiful brunette that got in an accident a while ago model for them at all anymore. 

41 minutes ago, SilverFoxFemboy said:the beautiful brunette that got in an accident a while ago model for them at all anymore. 

Woah! Is there an article about this?

18 minutes ago, pnwhist said:

Woah! Is there an article about this?

The accident thing? I heard about somewhere on this site when searching "purpleshoshana"

7 hours ago, SilverFoxFemboy said:

this is where I heard about it

Yeah, I saw that and the gofund.me page. Quite sad 😞 

I also, checked out her linkedin profile. She should have mentioned that she did an fair amount of modeling for the company. She just mentions administrative tasks. Perhaps, she could have had some additional modeling opportunities if she would have marketed that skill set of hers…

• Like 1