WWE • Becky Lynch • Fur Coat Images

furfetishlover100

My only disappointment is with WWE they could do so much better than they do. That said, the black fox jacket that Lash Legend often wears in NXT is a favourite

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ozfurlova said:

My only disappointment is with WWE they could do so much better than they do. That said, the black fox jacket that Lash Legend often wears in NXT is a favourite

My personal favourite of the ones she’s worn so far, hopefully I got them all in this thread, is the red coat.

3 hours ago, furs limited said:

Let's hope she and any others continue with real furs. 

I hope she continues to wear fur, let’s hope so. 

It was part of her heel (villainous) persona “Big Time Becks.” Since August, she’s been playing the face (hero) role. Don’t expect them as much, if at all. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atlanticfurs said:

It was part of her heel (villainous) persona “Big Time Becks.” Since August, she’s been playing the face (hero) role. Don’t expect them as much, if at all. 

I guess you’ll never know, maybe she will, maybe she won’t.

22 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

I’m guessing it’s a no. Now she’s back to “The Man” again, it’ll be back to the leather jacket again

Well again, like I said, we’ll just have to wait and see. Seth and Becky both seem to like fur which makes them a fur couple, so even though it doesn’t match this role right now, it might not sit right with her and she may what to continue to wear fur. As a matter of fact, Seth has definitely been wearing some fur in the recent weeks and months.

6 hours ago, furfetishlover100 said:

it might not sit right with her and she may what to continue to wear fur

I like your ignorance - Becky Lynch (separate from Rebecca Quin) is a product of WWE and does what Creative tells her to do. It'd be more likely that someone in either Creative or Wardrobe is the fan of fur seeing how often it's turned up

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ozfurlova said:

I like your ignorance - Becky Lynch (separate from Rebecca Quin) is a product of WWE and does what Creative tells her to do. It'd be more likely that someone in either Creative or Wardrobe is the fan of fur seeing how often it's turned up

Alright, calm down. 😂