New pullover parka

AH7

I think I am going to buy my first ever pullover parka as an early Christmas gift. The ruff will be plucked and sheared land otter, brown longhaired beaver and grey wolf , the cuffs will be plucked and sheared land otter and I might add some Northern raccoon to the hem. I always like my ruffs double trimmed so that both the beaver and the wolf are protected and I chose  plucked and sheared land otter for the cuffs because  I am considering getting beaver mitts.

Edited by AH7
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, AH7 said:

I think I am going to buy my first ever pullover parka as an early Christmas gift. The ruff will be plucked and sheared land otter, brown longhaired beaver and grey wolf , the cuffs will be plucked and sheared land otter and I might add some Northern raccoon to the hem. I always like my ruffs double trimmed so that both the beaver and the wolf are protected and I chose  plucked and sheared land otter for the cuffs because  I am considering getting beaver mitts.

That sounds great!

Edited by furfetishlover100
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, AH7 said:

I think I am going to buy my first ever pullover parka as an early Christmas gift. 

Do IT! That would be an awesome Christmas gift. I love the way you're thinking about designing your new fur parka, using different types of furs.  

This was a pullover parka that I copied from one I saw in a picture, years ago. It was made from dyed, sheered beaver pelts (I swear the dying process makes an animal's pelt even softer). I loved that parka and all but lived in it. There is something that feels so right when you are inside the warmth of an animals' fur coat, using it and wearing it as your own. Stroking the soft fur, feeling it caressing your neck, seeing the fur mimicking your every movement, acquiring the scent of your body: all but, bring the fur back to life. I also loved how different people of all ages, admired that fur and asking if they could stroke it. I still get horny and a tingly, when I look at this picture remembering all the cherished moments we spent together, in countless ways. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f86dbb6e357613ec2ae2e44ed6ca74f2.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

The beaver and wolf ruff have nice long guard hair and the plucked and sheared land otter feels like velvet. I can't wait for my new parka to be ready.