The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

furup

hi,

Just saw this movie. I think it will be out of theaters soon. Lots of little furs on the grils in the background. Neela the Heroine almost always has on a bit of fur. Towards the end she had on thigh high boots wth a bit of fur on the top, And a jacket with a small fox collar. I dont remember if anybody mention this before.

Furup

Saw the movie two weeks ago, pritty nice compared to TFATF and 2F2F. I love cars, know the scene (drive a RX-7) not a bad movie. (Keiichi Tsuchiya is the fisherman in the movie.. Keiichi is better know as 'the driftking'.)

Furs in de background are nice indeed, mostly rabbit. Neela wears fake, only in the end some raccon (or good fake)

hey sable-mink! Nice to see a fellow Zoom-Zoom'er on the board I drive a 6 MPS concept.

Going back *on* topic. Yes, that sounds great! I will watch it whether it has any fur or not though, as sable-mink said, i too know the scene and the feel of these movies are just so nice

Saw the movie two weeks ago, pritty nice compared to TFATF and 2F2F. I love cars, know the scene (drive a RX-7) not a bad movie. (Keiichi Tsuchiya is the fisherman in the movie.. Keiichi is better know as 'the driftking'.)

Furs in de background are nice indeed, mostly rabbit. Neela wears fake, only in the end some raccon (or good fake)

Not a problem for me. Maybe their anime and manga will start featuring more fur.