🏆 Best FOX FUR variety? 🏆

CoyoteFox

OK... Despite my love for all fur types, FOX FUR has been and always will be my favourite!

FOX probably has the most varieties within its subset, and I wanted to start a conversation about which are the best for:

1) LOOK

2) TOUCH

3) ENJOYMENT

Please post photos, stories, and "moderated"-versions of your enjoyment experiences with the ones you've had the pleasure to own or "borrow".

Look:

Silver, Golden Island, Blush, and a thick Artic will get my attention immediately.

Feel:

Blue, Artic will keep my hands touching your coat constantly.

Enjoyment:

Silver is probably most memorable due to its multiple layers of texture from oily guard hairs down to the fluffy soft underfur... Red and golden fox were always let downs in my experience compared to how they look... Only handled and felt a Crystal on a rack... Would think it would score very high for enjoyment given its texture!

18 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

Look:

Silver, Golden Island, Blush, and a thick Artic will get my attention immediately.

Feel:

Blue, Artic will keep my hands touching your coat constantly.

Enjoyment:

Silver is probably most memorable due to its multiple layers of texture from oily guard hairs down to the fluffy soft underfur... Red and golden fox were always let downs in my experience compared to how they look... Only handled and felt a Crystal on a rack... Would think it would score very high for enjoyment given its texture!

I totally agree. WRT crystal fox, I own a full length one, and it is very enjoyable to touch. No wonder it was Chelsea's favourite fur coat.