Selling original huge Blue Fox Fur Coat from Furfetishqueen

BluEfoX_Fur

I got the original beautieful Blue Fox Fur Coat from the furfetishqueen!

Length from shoulder is 160 cm! Size maybe 3XL.

Sell for 3399 €

Framevkcdgj.thumb.jpeg.f034ecf6ff568f05e9886aa302d44ca1.jpegFramefkfkkfkfkr.thumb.jpeg.b7d1e8fc67faf2a16acffd23f8f5c50b.jpeg

Framewkekek.thumb.jpeg.e34dad6d6b5035ace9ba051c4cc5b9a6.jpeg2131893924_Frame2.thumb.jpeg.1da047aa99631a932a8f0324425f16bb.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Why are you selling it? And why did SHE sell it? 🤔

I dont know why she sold the coat.

I love the coat but i have to sell because at the moment its too much money for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, for your asking price I think it would be possible to get it new.

Reasonable for used furs is for me 20%-60% - based on quality and how old it is (blue fox starts to yellow after ~5-7 years)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, Cyclobasti said:

yeah you cant sell a used fur coat at the price of a new one though

That’s kind of a tough course to navigate in these instances. FurFetishQueen initially purchased this coat from that furrier in Poland correct? Pracowniafuter? So in this particular instance the Polish Zloty is amongst the most undervalued currency in Europe. So furs that would be 4 or 5 times the cost brand new that was constructed with the same amount of skins in Greece, Switzerland or Italy are infinitesimal in Poland.  Even if this was made with blue fox and those prices are dictated by Saga. They can recommend a suggested retail price but they can’t dictate the value of a nations dollar at the retail level from one country to the next. And that also effects the aftermarket value as well. If he’s asking for a resale cost in euro’s but the fur only potentially cost say around 24,000 zloty or 5,000 euros when it was brand new, then 3,500 euros is still a fair price for him to sell it at. Even if all he does is break even in the sale for himself. But if he sells it any lower than that, he might run the risk of going underwater with that coat since the skins are still in marvelous shape and it is such an  immense size which means there must be so many skins that were used in the creation of that coat. 

On 10/18/2022 at 6:25 AM, Panther10 said:

That’s kind of a tough course to navigate in these instances. FurFetishQueen initially purchased this coat from that furrier in Poland correct? Pracowniafuter? So in this particular instance the Polish Zloty is amongst the most undervalued currency in Europe. So furs that would be 4 or 5 times the cost brand new that was constructed with the same amount of skins in Greece, Switzerland or Italy are infinitesimal in Poland.  Even if this was made with blue fox and those prices are dictated by Saga. They can recommend a suggested retail price but they can’t dictate the value of a nations dollar at the retail level from one country to the next. And that also effects the aftermarket value as well. If he’s asking for a resale cost in euro’s but the fur only potentially cost say around 24,000 zloty or 5,000 euros when it was brand new, then 3,500 euros is still a fair price for him to sell it at. Even if all he does is break even in the sale for himself. But if he sells it any lower than that, he might run the risk of going underwater with that coat since the skins are still in marvelous shape and it is such an  immense size which means there must be so many skins that were used in the creation of that coat. 

ok but then i can just go to furfetishqueen's new site and buy a new coat for that price and not a used one

On 10/22/2022 at 3:45 AM, Cyclobasti said:

ok but then i can just go to furfetishqueen's new site and buy a new coat for that price and not a used one

That’s not a guarantee that you will get that same fur for the same price if you require a larger size though. She only keeps one model in stock and specifically states that if you require a larger size, you should contact her first and then she gives you an updated quote. That’s what I had I to go through because I was interested in the marble shadow fox that she had for sale. But in the end it was too costly because it would have been an additional $1,300 on top of the $3200 for the base price of the coat, plus taxes and shipping to fulfill that order. And that was just the costs necessary to make the coat the same size range as my other furs in my closet.

Edited by Panther10

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck I would love to know you. I had a huge Finn Raccoon about that size not too long ago. omg 

so many wild and sinful things happened in it 😉