Iso hangers

paul2809

I looked at Etsy as well as my has been interested in ones with her name on it engraved. Some sellers offer them with most having the assumption that wedding dresses (which aren't light) are hung on them.

I'll try to find the link of the ones which my wive hangs here Blue and and Crystal Fox full lengths on.

22 hours ago, paul2809 said:

Yes I have and they don't have a good selection of wide hangers for furs..

You just didn’t search well enough. 

This is basically what I get from a furrier every time I’ve ordered a new coat:

https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Wide-Shoulder-Wooden-Hangers/dp/B078NRXBLN/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3N6CHHEP40F7N&keywords=wooden+coat+hanger&qid=1659219981&sprefix=wooden+coat%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-4

On 7/31/2022 at 8:29 AM, Fox said:

You just didn’t search well enough. 

This is basically what I get from a furrier every time I’ve ordered a new coat:

https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Wide-Shoulder-Wooden-Hangers/dp/B078NRXBLN/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3N6CHHEP40F7N&keywords=wooden+coat+hanger&qid=1659219981&sprefix=wooden+coat%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-4

I think they could be the very same ones I bought a few months back - can definitely recommend them for heavy furs

4 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

I think they could be the very same ones I bought a few months back - can definitely recommend them for heavy furs

Yes, we've brought 20-30 of this one's for our furs, seems to be about the best option at the moment, nice having wood rather than plastic 

1 minute ago, furnz said:

Yes, we've brought 20-30 of this one's for our furs, seems to be about the best option at the moment, nice having wood rather than plastic 

Absolutely - the plastic ones have a finite life and inevitably at some stage you'll discover a fur on the floor of the wardrobe after the plastic hanger snapped from bearing the weight for so long

• Like 1