New fur couple

Meyouandfur

Hi everyone, I’m from the uk!

just thought I’d introduce myself, some of you may already follow us on instagram (meyouandfur) we have just created this account not long ago.

I have loved fur from as long as I can remember, I just remember being a child and brushing past women in real fur and it felt so good and then as I got older of course it developed into other passions.. 

then I met my girlfriend that I have been with not very long and I soon into the relationship introduced her to fur, and to my surprise she didn’t seem to mind it! And then she wore it for me in the bedroom a few times…. And now she loves it!! She has a fetish too and we love wearing our coats! She is yet to wear them out in public but as it was early days last winter but she says to me this winter she will wear some of her smaller more subtle coats when we go out which I can’t wait for! We are both in our 20’s and we want to expand our collection and perhaps broaden our horizon on what and who else we do in other times we wear our coats….

I look forward to chatting to you all! The fur community is the best and the cuddliest!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Meyouandfur said:

Hi everyone, I’m from the uk!

just thought I’d introduce myself, some of you may already follow us on instagram (meyouandfur) we have just created this account not long ago.

I have loved fur from as long as I can remember, I just remember being a child and brushing past women in real fur and it felt so good and then as I got older of course it developed into other passions.. 

then I met my girlfriend that I have been with not very long and I soon into the relationship introduced her to fur, and to my surprise she didn’t seem to mind it! And then she wore it for me in the bedroom a few times…. And now she loves it!! She has a fetish too and we love wearing our coats! She is yet to wear them out in public but as it was early days last winter but she says to me this winter she will wear some of her smaller more subtle coats when we go out which I can’t wait for! We are both in our 20’s and we want to expand our collection and perhaps broaden our horizon on what and who else we do in other times we wear our coats….

I look forward to chatting to you all! The fur community is the best and the cuddliest!

Hi how are you from uk aswell . Whare in uk you from ? You are lucky she wears it for you . What furs have you got ? 

12 hours ago, furmad said:

welcome How are you coping with the heat wave in the uk ? 

Thanks, we haven’t been able to wear coats much for the past few weeks but are eagerly waiting for winter so we can wear them 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A little delayed welcome from me, as I haven't had much time to spend on the forums! But welcome to the forums to you both! Nice to hear you have found a shared interest and passion in furs. While the passion is predominantly mine in our relationship, my girlfriend still indulges me in any way, and enjoys the effect it has on and joy it gives me. She also has a couple of fur trimmed jackets she wears out of the house, while the more fur heavy stuff remains in use at home predominantly.

If you want to talk, feel free to DM me, as I'm better at following up those than regular posts 🙂

Welcome again!

• 1 month later...

Welcome from the South Coast, winter is coming and our furs are primed for outings. I'm lucky my partner loves fur too and enjoys wearing them out. Enjoy ..

• 8 months later...

Thank you all for the lovely welcomes, sorry we haven’t posted we have had other commitments but have still been enjoying our furs!