The dollar and the euro

Fox

Just thought that I'd bring to everyone's attention that the dollar and the euro have reached parity. So this could be a good time for any U.S. buyers to get a gorgeous new fur from a European furrier! 😃

Who you recommend??

What would a swing/ 7&8s below knee lenght mink fur coat cost in American $       ?

Personally I do not think the decline of the euro (against the dollar) ends at the 1 against 1 ratio, I believe the euro is declining faster then the dollar but this winter is going to be very interesting. Europe is going to stop the import of Russian/Gas/Coal, the US is an (net) exporter of oil and gas and we are massively depending on Russia for natural resources. I have no clue how this is going to end, but in the Netherlands our government has fallen short so far to fill our gas reserves for the winter. For me this is the sign not to buy something new, saving my money in case I need it, recession is expected to start in September but this is massively discussed.

But from a dollar point of, just go to Ebay/Etsy and select Greece as the object location. Greece is still a low labor country and since the Russians are not going there on holidays the furriers are low on business. Contact the seller and a full length custom made mink coat should be below 2000 euro's including VAT, I have no clue about the import taxes in the US. Lower grade mink pelts are obviously cheaper, pelt prices are very low for the past few years. You can get a new sable jacket under 5000 euro's, 10 years ago this was in the order of 20.000 according the furriers I spoke with.

Second hand the prices are even more amazing, but the same I see at Ebay in the US, a full length ok quality mink/fox coat under 500 euro's is not to difficult to get, Dilart is an ebay shop from Germany with a lot of choice for used coats and Lafuria has an Ebay shop in Poland but sells only new designs.

Anyways, good luck shopping 🙂

I forgot to mention, Skandinavik Fur is one of the sponsors of this website and are from Greece, their banner is virtually on top of this website. You can try them as well.

Samaras furs could also be good as well. I've been eyeing one of their jackets.

samarasfurs.com

Also, Mailon Furs could be another good one.

mailonfurs.com

I bought a men's blue fox from Giorgio Milios a while back that I'm quite happy with.

giorgiomilios.com

And fairly recently I got an awesome fox jacket from Furs Outlet that I'm quite happy with. It looks like they go by the euro as well.

furs-outlet.com (Polish version)

en.furs-outlet.com (English version)

As for whether or not the euro will fall farther compared to the dollar, it might. But these things can never actually be predicted. It's liking buying stocks. You don't know if it will go up or down in the short term, but you just buy when there's a good opportunity.