How wicked is your lust for furs ?

tomfur28

I have had many furs over the past years and many more to come. This fact that we enjoy them in such ways is kinda wicked in my mind and 

only drives the pleasure much further. If it is evil to get off with others in huge sexy furs knowing they were ripped from the poor little fucks

and love ever sec of that idea while getting off then so be it 😉 Guess a place in Hell will be for me and all my furs and other kinky fur loving fucks

to all enjoy a endless kinky fur fucking time with no moral limits to restrains our cruel and kinky cravings in our huge pelted furs. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tomfur28 said:

I have had many furs over the past years and many more to come. This fact that we enjoy them in such ways is kinda wicked in my mind and 

only drives the pleasure much further. If it is evil to get off with others in huge sexy furs knowing they were ripped from the poor little fucks

and love ever sec of that idea while getting off then so be it 😉 Guess a place in Hell will be for me and all my furs and other kinky fur loving fucks

to all enjoy a endless kinky fur fucking time with no moral limits to restrains our cruel and kinky cravings in our huge pelted furs. 

I honestly kinda love seeing women in potentially new furs they bought to wear for winter weddings because it means more beasts got to die to be worn just because two people were getting married. I love the concept of so utterly dominating furbearers by wearing their skins and getting turned on by knowing a dozen or more wildcats were trapped and ripped apart to make a lynx coat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, james93 said:

I honestly kinda love seeing women in potentially new furs they bought to wear for winter weddings because it means more beasts got to die to be worn just because two people were getting married. I love the concept of so utterly dominating furbearers by wearing their skins and getting turned on by knowing a dozen or more wildcats were trapped and ripped apart to make a lynx coat.

This is truly a sexy and very arousing image you have put in my head 😉 so 

many poor little furry bastards all for the lust we crave for their pelts to 

cover us and provide endless kinky pleasures .