The Love of Fur and Fur Fetish Mistress.

furfetishlover100

The easiest and safest way is installing a right mouse click unblocker in your browser. I use "Allow Right-Click" for Chrome. Then you can simply right click and download the video. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, excalafur said:

I haven't seen any new videos from fur fetish.co.uk for over a month now.

I noticed that too, I have sent them a message a while ago but no reply. Let's hope they are only taking a break. 

• Like 1

I agree Paul, I did make an account with them the other day and purchased a subscription using PayPal. The only issue is that it said it would take twenty four hours to activate my account and it’s been longer than that, so I’ve requested a refund. However, I do agree, haven’t had any problems with Fur Fetish Mistress though, that was a very smooth transaction.

• 3 months later...

Thank you guys or girls for letting me know how to down load from furfetishmistress. Also would any one here have some photos I lost from the old fur fetish forum?

• Like 1

I am using the vGet plugin for FMUK, works like a charm, but there are many alternatives. What do you mean by the "old fur fetish forum"? 

• Like 1

The old fur forum had new fur pics. and movies almost every day then it changed hands but didn't last long after that. It was a free site. That was yrs. ago. But thought some one still had some pictures.

• Like 1