Our Cruel lust for Fur, are we bound for Hell ?

tomfur28

How wicked is your lust for furs ? The pleasure over the idea of how we feel when we wear them drives us wild with pleasure.

Are we bound for hell for our sick ideas regarding his. If so Fuck it I say. lets fuck our souls to hell as we rock the sexy pelts

of them all not giving a fuck as we get off to each other drenched in thick beautiful pelts fucking with no morals 😉 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Not that I'm christian but.

Genesis 3:21

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Oh yeah 🙌🏼, I bet they had only the best....😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why would enjoying pleasure condemn a person to Hell?

Nowhere does the Bible say that a person shouldn't be happy if they want to be.

Clearly, the Bible lays out responsibilities that God expects His subjects to uphold.  It goes without saying that a person should live according to certain principles of decency and to delay gratification until the proper times but even Jesus drank wine and sought pleasure in other ways.

Who said that pleasure and responsibility are mutually exclusive?  God didn't.  Humans did!

As long as we don't hurt others, keep our pleasure seeking confined to appropriate times and places, and only do things with other consenting adults, there is no reason why we all can't fur ourselves silly as much as we want.

• Like 3