Massage mittens

paul2809

That is a hard question to answer. It really comes down to what you personally enjoy feeling and seeing.

I like Rex rabbit for one reason; over time the fur will get soiled for a variety of reasons as it is used to embrace, caress and heightens the excitement. As it massages various parts of the body. Therefore, cost wise I do not care if it does get dirty because it is easily replaced, when this happens.   

I do love the feel of mink it is so smooth and soft. Yet at the same time there is a very gentle harshness about the fur that feels so good and that I enjoy.

Nevertheless, FOX is bar none my favorite. I love feeling the deep rich hairs of SAGA fox. The colors of Canadian red fox or the cheapness of the eastern gray Fox when I feel like being nasty.   

• Like 2

Chinchilla!

But honestly, I can't pick a winner. In the end it's also a daily question of how you feel and where you want to massage each other.

• Like 1

i found a nice pair of rabbit fur massage mittens...

just a waiting game to recieve them in the mail...

its all I could afford right now...

ive always have loved rabbit fur and always will.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So..... I was a little bummed out when my big hands couldn't fit into the rabbit massage mittens..

I've considered selling the pair to some one that wants them..

It says large on the tags..

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 11:06 AM, paul2809 said:

So..... I was a little bummed out when my big hands couldn't fit into the rabbit massage mittens..

I've considered selling the pair to some one that wants them..

It says large on the tags..

I can understand what you're feeling; that is so frustrating. I wear an XL to XXL everything (depending on where it was made). The worst is when you buy something like that or in my case a winter jacket with a nice fur ruff and fake fur lining on a site like eBay. Only to find out the seller does not accept returns and I could not sell it for what you paid for it. At that point l just accepted the loss and used it as a (very expensive) bedroom toy.      

I'd love to own a pair of fox fur massage mittens with out the high cost of 250....its just not in my budget.....I'm still looking though.. 

Ebay...

Personally I wouldn't buy anything below EUR 250 because it is likely to be crap. Better save up a little longer. 

<I do love the feel of mink it is so smooth and soft. Yet at the same time there is a very gentle harshness about the fur that feels so good>

That's probably the case of male skins: female minks are generally much softer, although I have been shown a male-skin mink coat that was also very soft.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been buying leather gloves for years and I own a couple pairs of fox fur mittens as well. In each instance I always make sure I provide my hand measurements to the seller if they are manufacturing these gloves themselves or offering them in multiple sizes. To properly measure your hand size, take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand horizontally with your fingers splayed outward. Wherever the tape measure meets in the middle indicates your hand measurements. You can see in my sample image, my hand size is 8”. However whenever I buy gloves or mittens, I always round up and buy a 8 1/2” for extra comfort and breathability. This is especially important because if the gloves trap too much heat they can make your hands sweat too much and the leather skins inside the mittens can either shrink or deteriorate if there is too much trapped moisture in that space.  

Also I would recommend buying a fabric tape measure when measuring your hands or any other parts of your body for your various fur pieces because most fabric tape measures have metric measurements listed on the reverse side. So if you’re ever dealing with an international seller that requires measurements in centimeters, a fabric tape measure can easily convert those measurements for you. 

49EEDB4D-11D2-4921-95C5-E905DA7294B4.jpeg

Edited by Panther10

• 3 months later...

I’ve been making my own mittens from all kinds of vintage fur coats. Can’t say I have a favourite as the texture is different depending on the animals it came from