What does everyones SO's think of their fur fetish?

colette x

I struck the jackpot because mine is v supportive & is ok with intergrating it in sex, he's also a hunter/trapper in his spare time 😀 though that's not too rare here, we have lots of friends in the same business. I'm interested to hear everyone elses experiences

• Like 3

It's really important to be with one supportive of it, my wife was immediately open to it but not everyone has been as lucky as me. And it's not easy to talk about it in the beginning. You have to make yourself vulnerable which is all the more difficult if you have had some negative experiences. 

• Like 4

My current girlfriend came around eventually. Her initial reaction was "looks nice, but, you know, cute animals, so I'd rather not".
What worked for me was explaining what this means to me, not what it is. I didn't try to persuade her that furs are cool and nice and whatever, I just took the time to tell her what I like about them, how they make me feel and so on, sometimes in excruciating detail. I also respected her choices and opinions. We talked about them, sure, but never in the manner of "you're wrong and here's why". In time, she switched from mostly neutral stance to positive and almost excited and willing to try. The fact that she likes soft things played a major factor in that, but from my experience, when a person sees the animal behind the fur and feels pity, moral objections or any other negative emotions, it takes mostly time to overcome. In my case, making it not about the fur itself but rather about what it means for the people involved and what we draw from it really helped me find a common ground.

... well, either that or I just got lucky, I don't really know.

• Like 6

On 3/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, colette x said:

I struck the jackpot because mine is v supportive & is ok with intergrating it in sex, he's also a hunter/trapper in his spare time 😀 though that's not too rare here, we have lots of friends in the same business. I'm interested to hear everyone elses experiences

Ahhh so he can bring you home furs! Must be lovely! 

You can tell him: "Babe, I want a bobcat fur!" And then you have it soon! I hunt and hope I find someone who appreciates fur... so I can shower her with pelts!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, james93 said:

Ahhh so he can bring you home furs! Must be lovely! 

You can tell him: "Babe, I want a bobcat fur!" And then you have it soon! I hunt and hope I find someone who appreciates fur... so I can shower her with pelts!

Keep searching! 

Growing up in the 1950’s/1960’s and being gay for most of us was the kiss of death socially and literally (by the time I was 19 my 2 best friends both committed suicide). When I was a teen; the catholic church was teaching us, that masturbating would cause blindness and that it was a sin. I could not talk about sex with anyone. Men and women slept apart in movies and on TV.

Nevertheless, my very first introduction to sex was when my best friend started massaging me with his sheepskin jacket, on a camping trip. I used to think there was something wrong with me because I was always attracted to leather and fur.   But at that moment I feel in love with fur. I exploded right in the sheepskin lining, as we fell asleep. The next morning, he showed me what I did to his jacket. My first reaction was a sense of pride, and then "guilt set in" for a variety of reasons. Until he showed me the sleeve of that jacket; saying I only wish this animal could feel how much I love its sacrifice for our physical needs and desires.        

To date whenever I meat a guy that I wanted to spend time sleeping with. I always start by turning off the lights, asking them to relax. Then using a pelt to stroke them that first time, along with other techniques; bringing him to the height of excitement. Not once was there a negative reaction (surprise yes and some of them felt guilt, because of what the material once was). But they always wanted to experience that feeling again and again.     

• Like 3

2 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

Growing up in the 1950’s/1960’s and being gay for most of us was the kiss of death socially and literally (by the time I was 19 my 2 best friends both committed suicide). When I was a teen; the catholic church was teaching us, that masturbating would cause blindness and that it was a sin. I could not talk about sex with anyone. Men and women slept apart in movies and on TV.

Nevertheless, my very first introduction to sex was when my best friend started massaging me with his sheepskin jacket, on a camping trip. I used to think there was something wrong with me because I was always attracted to leather and fur.   But at that moment I feel in love with fur. I exploded right in the sheepskin lining, as we fell asleep. The next morning, he showed me what I did to his jacket. My first reaction was a sense of pride, and then "guilt set in" for a variety of reasons. Until he showed me the sleeve of that jacket; saying I only wish this animal could feel how much I love its sacrifice for our physical needs and desires.        

To date whenever I meat a guy that I wanted to spend time sleeping with. I always start by turning off the lights, asking them to relax. Then using a pelt to stroke them that first time, along with other techniques; bringing him to the height of excitement. Not once was there a negative reaction (surprise yes and some of them felt guilt, because of what the material once was). But they always wanted to experience that feeling again and again.     

Hey. I wanted to send you a message but not possible. we have been in contact from time to time. I would like to talk more. not sure whether here, facebook or whatsapp. I would like to ask about your past experience in the past, there were years full of fur like the 1970s or 1980s with Liberace and other men wearing furs though difficult time for us, gay guys.

Please let me know and thanks for all your comments here, pictures, for loving furs and talking about it

Vlasti xxx

My wife thought I was crazy at first.  Then she decided to give it a try and tolerated for for a while.  Now she does not want to be bothered with it. 

• Sad 2

My ex is definitely anti and probably was one of the reasons why the marriage failed but even if we still live together and still share the same bed cos of the financial situation i really do hope that im able to find someone who shares my love of fur.  Tbh not sure if i care weather its a male of female but just know i know who i am.

I’m very lucky in that my wife is very supportive of my ‘kink’ and although she’s not really interested in wearing fur herself she was very encouraging when I started wearing full length minks two years ago. 

I told my fiance early on about my love for fur and i never really made a big fuss about it, i just made it seem natural for me to wear furs and didnt try to convince her, and now she's even the one to ask for "fur cuddles" most of the times 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are both on the supportive side too. It took me a while to tell her, but in the end she developed some love of fur of her own.

I tried to figure out her stance on fur before we got together. I guess, I would not accept a partner who is anti. Life is too short.

• Like 2