What looks best under a nice fur coat, skinny jeans or Leather Pants?

Wolvie666

That is a hard question (for me) to answer. Some people either male or female look amazing fully clothed in animal skins, such as: deer, elk, sheepskin, cow etc. Completing their outfit with a fur coat and hat. 

But at the same time seeing a female or male in a pair of tight jeans wearing a: mink, coyote or raccoon vest is also incredibly exciting.  

As furs limited said, "The casual look of fur over jeans is quite alluring." 

• Like 1

I wear leggings most of the time

Unless it's really cold where I live then I'll wear my faux leather pants or jeans.. I do love the casuall look  of jeans and furs though..

• 3 months later...

Neither, a lambskin miniskirt. Super supple and buttery leather. That and a short lynx fur jacket with high heels is a perfect look for a beautiful woman.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fur coat adds instant glamour to any outfit. Oversize fur coat with nice pair of skinny leather pants looks incredible. Skinny leather pant, a fur jacket, leather boots, and a beanie cap forms a perfect winter outfit for cold days. You can also wear leather pant with leather jacket for a biker chic style and add a pair of large sunnies to complete the look.

• Like 1

Skinny jeans with a nice pair of knee length leather boots looks great as does a pair of tight real leather pants with ankle boots. A short skirt with black tights looks great too.

• 4 weeks later...

I would probably always say leather pants. Since I love the look of women in black leather. But I would also say that black PVC OR LATEX I do thing would par nicely with a fur coat also.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...