How did you discover your love for fur?

Wolvie666

I would love to hear how everyone discovered their love for fur? Mine started when I saw a lady I didn't know, but she intriged me. I came across her riding my bike riding from school to home. i followd her. She was babysitting nearby and gave me a show with the furs of the woman of the family she was babysitting (she was alone, she still had an hour before she had to take the kids from school)

when I saw her riding she was wearing an afghan coat trimmed with fur

Mine was a young agea of 9 when i was gettinh watched  sge had a grey very soft fur   She took it of everytime sge left the room i couldnt stop feeling it ever since i love the feel of fur 

• 3 weeks later...

Somtime before the age of 5, I was at store with my parents where I saw a fur rug on the floor - most likely fox skins patched together into one large area rug (based on what I remember of the rug compared to furs I have seen on this website).  Like most kids, I was told that because shoes are dirty, you should NEVER put your shoes on the bed or furniture, and never touch the bottom of your shoes.  So I dared not step on the fur rug at first...UNTIL I saw a pretty young female store employee walk right on the fur rug with her shoes on towards a sofa where she took her shoes off (leaving them on the fur rug) in order to stand on the seat in her socked feet to reach an upper shelf.  It got me thinking how is that dirty shoes are allowed on a fur rug that seemed so soft and clean as bed yet they must stay off the rough sofa...and that was the exact moment I developed a fur fetish (or more specifically, fur rug fetish).

I wrote about this in my blog as well at http://uggling.tumblr.com/about