FINALLY... Nice to meet my people!

CoyoteFox

Hi My Friends,

Nice to meet you all!

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm looking to connect with as many people as possible to celebrate our shared love of fur.

Are there any fur-loving women on here? (NO OFFENSE, GUYS... haha)

Open to conversations with everyone, want to trade/buy coats, I'd like to rob a fur storage facility or at least get stuck in one at night, would like to meet women who share my love of thick 80's furs (lynx, silver fox, coyote, tanuki, etc.), but most of all want to feel like I'm normal for feeling this way about how amazing fur is... I THINK I WILL FIND THAT ON HERE!

Recently got back into my fur fetish after running my hand through a tanuki fur coat at a consignment store in Quebec, and I immediately had to have it... There's definitely a difference between full pelt and feathered tanuki/finn. raccoon fur coat... I attached a photo of the coat... It's full pelt... The thickest fur with this mesmerizing soft underfur that's addictive to touch... Wow... What a feeling... NEW FAVORITE FUR TYPE!

Talk soon and stay warm,

FF

20220210_130936.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

Are there any fur-loving women on here? (NO OFFENSE, GUYS... haha)

This community always has been, and always will be, a sausage fest to the Nth degree. Don't get your hopes up.

• Haha 1

Hi... Actually a small flea market/"brocante" in Mercier, QC... Negoiated down to CAD$250/USD$195 including tax.

×××FURS FROM QUEBEC×××

Trade Secret:

I've done really well getting furs shipped to me in Toronto from Quebec.

I use the garage sale app WWW.KIJIJI.CA, and search for either "fourrure" or "fourrure manteau"...

Quebec is ELDORADO for a fur lover... Everyone/all classes of society owned furs until the mid-90's... Too many coats available from people's attics that the market is soft with more sellers than buyers... Ebay in reverse!

Quebec coats are almost always thick and full pelts... They're designed for warmth and function... I've ordered coats off Ebay from the USA and they come feathered or lightweight as they're designed for style and not function... No comparison when it comes to the touch, and coat construction/light vs. heavy is now my first question to any seller!

Prices are more realistic, and I would offer 50% of what they're asking to get the conversation going...

Found this stunning coyote coat/"fourrure loup" that was listed for $600, and I told the original owner's daughter that she had it for sale on a garage sale site, and CAD$200/USD$165 including shipping was my top... Arrived in 5 days... 👌

There's literally inches of fluff to sink into, with different regions of softness and texture on the coat... It's magical... Merci, Quebec!

Screenshot_20211112-162459_Kijiji.jpg

Screenshot_20211112-162504_Kijiji.jpg

Screenshot_20211112-162508_Kijiji.jpg

Welcome to the site, and congratulations with some excellent finds! Local "eBays" can be a treasure trove of fur finds, although in my experience it can often go the other way too - people expecting 3000 dollars for something that looks like its been stored in a sack in their attic for the last 20 years, simply because its fur, so it must be valuable! Wouldn't have taken much of it into my collection for free even. But when you strike gold, its always great!

Feel free to hit me with a direct message if you want to chat casually, fur themed or other! Always nice to see another fur-fan here.

• Like 1