Wearing glasses and fur

LordTheNightKnight

Firstly, this is about regular, helping your eyesight glasses, not sunglasses. Why? Because we can have fun making a whole other thread for those. 😄 That and sunglasses don't have the same stigma as regular glasses.

Simply put I'm posting a sample of my fur pics collection, where the ladies are also wearing glasses. Feel free to share any pics or videos you have, or can link to.

One of the problems with a lot of our cultures today is many people still haven't shaken off the belief that physical and mental health is tied to strength and moral fiber. But to stay on topic, this also tied to wearing glasses. Yes, any problems with someone's eyes aren't because any parts in the eyeballs are off, it's because that person isn't strong enough.

And not being strong also means that person isn't good enough for mating. Thus wearing glasses means one is unattractive!*

* The only thing worse would be also wearing a ponytail! 10 points if you get that reference.

Marilyn Monroe in a white fox wrap

See the film "How To Marry A Millionaire", where Marilyn Monroe becomes unsexy when she has glasses on! Yeah, who are we kidding? Forget "Invaders From Mars", or "The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms", or "War of the Worlds", THIS was the biggest science fiction film of 1953!

Grace Kelly in a natural mink coat

Well real life fortunately didn't seem to buy that as much as media kept pushing it, as Grace Kelly didn't seem to worry she'd look bad in those.

Uncanny X-Men, Jean Grey's mother, Elaine, in a natural mink coat

Next two pics are from Uncanny X-Men vol 1 #5 (though it was just called The X-Men at the time), where we see Jean Grey's mother wearing glasses and a nice fur coat. You can also see where Jean got her looks (and in some continuities she wears glasses as well).

X-Factor, Jean Grey wearing a white fur coat, and a photoshop of it with glasses

Heck, Jean herself has worn fur a few times (too rare though), so let's take one of my favorite pictures of her and see if she still looks good in glasses. I think so.

Rose of Versailles, Marie Antoinette in an ermine-trimmed dress and cape, and a photoshop of her in glasses

Then anime and manga came along with the notion of meganekko, which is basically making glasses into a kink. Sure those media make a kink out of anything, but then glasses looks like one of the normal ones.

Now as for posting a pic, the problem is finding someone from those media who is also a) wearing regular glasses, b) wearing a garment with fur, and c) above high school age. If anyone has those, again feel free to share them here.

So instead I'll do another photoshop of my favorite anime/manga character to wear fur.

Bayonetta wearing a gray fur wrap

Video games fortunately aren't as hard to find for this. These two screencaps are from the first level of Bayonetta 2, and she's in her “Sunday Best” costume**. And yes, you can unlock it for regular play.

** And if anyone is thinking “That outfit is similar to Lady Dimitrescu”, yes, there is fanart of these two being besties.

Selene from Bravely Default II, wearing a white fur cap and fur trimmed coat

It isn't just this character wearing this outfit. The white mage class in the game for the PCs also includes white fur coats and hats.

Helix Waltz, Eliza Ellenstein in a dress trimmed with white fur

Helix Waltz is one of those dress up games, similar to Love Nikki. Eliza is the main character's mother.

Russian fur shop owner in white lynx and white chinchilla

This is from a site that I think is called Milan Service, but the site doesn't seem to have an English language option, so I'm not sure. If anyone else can read it, see if you can find more pics (I mean on the site itself, I know they hae any instagram as well).

https://shoppingvmilane.ru

Ebay model in jeans and a white rabbit jacket

Hey, jeans and a fur jacket is already a great combination. You think glasses makes that less?

Purple Shoshana model in a lynx and white fox coat

There's a whole set of her in that coat, but again, this OP is just a sample. Again, I want you all to help in posting more.

Unknown source, model in tan mink jacket

I thought she was a redhead, but that seems to be just the lighting. Upon closer look, it's likely brown. Regardless, I'll just leave it a mystery if she's naked under that coat.

Magazine model in a lynx jacket

This doesn't look to be in English, so the model is very likely naked under her fur.

Ad, model in a brown and white fox coat

Yeah, this is a pretty good way to sell glasses to a rich clientele.

Shay Hendrix in a dyed fox coat

Yeah, I remember Mr. Mockle, and fortunately that site is still up.

Southern Charms, Autumn in a long white rabbit coat, and Eve in a gray fox

If you want to see more of those ladies in furs, just subscribe to them for a month or two, and then you can look over their archives, including pics of them naked under their furs.

Four pics (of three rabbit jackets) from Etsy

The first is neat, since it looks as though that model could really pull off the “sexy librarian” look if she wanted to.

Two pics each of two ladies in similar chinchilla coats

For the first pic, I'm not sure if they're just friends or related, but I'm pretty sure they're related in the second. Regardless they still look damn good in matching furs.

Lady in mink coat with fox trim

Okay, this is one I like less for sexy reasons than it just being cute. I mean, her smile and the way she holds that cone, it's fucking adorable!

Rest are just various pics from several sites (mostly Instagram)

So that's again just a few I have, and you likely have more.

000 - marilyn.jpg

001 - grace.jpg

002 - elaine 1.jpg

003 - elaine 2.jpg

003a - jean r.jpg

003b - jean s.jpg

003c - marie r.jpg

003d - marie s.jpg

004 - bayonetta 1.jpg

005 - bayonetta 2.jpg

006 - bravely 1.jpg

007 - bravely 2.jpg