Selling the Great looking Finn Raccoon Coat

Cyclobasti

Hey guys, as stated in the other thread below, I'm selling this Finn Raccoon coat. It is basically new as I only recieved it about 3 weeks ago and I'm selling it, because I have my eyes on another fox and it turns out I dont like the feel of the raccoon that much.

Price is 2500€, check the gallery for the pics or see the original eBay listing below for sizing details!

https://www.ebay.at/itm/-/274524011587

Cheers and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

It's still for sale.

I will not post it on Ebay since I can not put up items for sale for that amount because of Ebay regulations.

Safe payment can be made through PayPal.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

With your initial post you triggered my fear: it is more than beautiful, but me being totally haptical it will not be the ultimate softness I like the most. But it really looks spectacular! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zaphod_bee said:

With your initial post you triggered my fear: it is more than beautiful, but me being totally haptical it will not be the ultimate softness I like the most. But it really looks spectacular! 

It's very soft though, especially if you get down to the deeper fur below the guard hairs, where the fur is really thick and dense! A true pleasure for the senses, optical as well as haptical.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...