ha ha..... Finally some justice

sta

now if we could get paypal to stop having donations made to terrosists, it would be perfect.

I hope his cell mate is 300 pounds plus.

Burglary and vandalism 1st degree??? Do these people really believe that they are above the law that the rest of us have to follow, and that their mate is innocent?? Unfortunately they seem to think so. One rule for them (or no rules at all), and one rule for the rest of us.

Surely there is enough threat and veiled menace on that website to get it closed down by the authorities, and the perpertrators put inside for a long time. Read the last paragraph of " News and Updates " - "5.01.06

FUR FARM RAID DEDICATED TO PETER" . What further evidence is needed???

Boy does it make you mad

Like I said in another post. The whole thing is geared toward receiving money. It is always about money for the leaders. Just look at this site. And the poor little baby children keep blindly following!

W

It would be impossible to get that guy any sympathy at all in the UK. mink freed have COMPLETELY wiped out Kingfishers, bank voles and otter from our riverbanks.

Sick F*** should get life.

A very large black dude, with no front teeth, named "Tiny".

"Lbh fher tbg n cerggl zbhgu, obl!"13>

I had to email the hosting company and show my displeasure at seeing them host a site that supports terroritsts and terrorist organizations. I am sure there will be no reply from them, but I had to do it out of curiosity.

now if we could get paypal to stop having donations made to terrosists, it would be perfect.

I really suggest you rephrase that. You're making it sound as though paypal itself it funding terrorists. That's a political flame, and a clear violation of the spirit of this board.

And don't tell me I "must" be an American-hating liberal because I don't like to see words used to libel and slander others.

I am locking this thread. For two reasons. One, we all share a justified dislike for organizations like PETA and ALF, and many times we have justifiably vocalized that dislike. On the other hand, I in no way want to start a flame-throwing war - especially on our home turf. Things have been very peaceful here for a long, long time, thanks in large part to the excellent job our mods do. I want to keep it that way.

I also think that the previous post is, at best, without merit and beyond abrasive. It is totally uncalled for. I didn't remove it, because it is an example of what I will not allow on this board. Lord What's-YourFace - consider yourself warned, and don't be so presumptuous to ever tell me or anyone else on this board what the spirit of this community is when you apparently don't have any idea what it is yourself! I can only imagine what kind of responses it could generate.