PETA winner of ebay dinner with Beyonce Knowles

ReFur

Only thing that is surprising is that they are stupid enough to think that it just might work. Or else, just looking for publicity at her expence.

Beyonce's site.

A rather lively fur discussion going on in thier forums too.

Any one have a link to the Penn and Teller episode on PETA? I'd love to post it there.

Edited by Guest

The Penn and Teller link is posted.

Wonder how all the Peta lovers are going to react.

It's in the "Beyonces Fur" thread.

Oooo, that makes so mad! I freakin' hate those ignorant, brainwashed people. Why can't they listen to reason?

Edited by Guest

Wow! Okay, so I joined that forum to make a pro fur presence, and within a minute of posting it, with the avatar I have going on here, I got a slew of hateful pm's from one member... who couldn't even say they were mad about the fur in my pic or my words. They chose to attack me personally and say I wished I looked like Beyonce and that I'd better watch myself. Wow! I sent the messages that ensued, one after another for the last 15 minutes or so, to the general email they give for help, as I don't know who the mods are there. Bullshit! We should all bombard that forum with our pro fur words and not let up!

I have already posted two.

remember miss T this is what PETA do for a living.

they raid forums to get their message across.

these arent Beyonce fans.

they are terrorists.

this will have been as much a part of their plan as the ebay thing and if you have been threatened you NEED to tell the police.

in the meantime....everyone here should join and give Beyonce support.

Bet Peta will be pissed to know that theier actions are being viewed as out of order by 55% of folks who participated in the pole... um like me *grin*. When I voted, over 27,000 folks had, so we ain't talking NBC-Newsweek here folks... (ie It is a wide and desparate audience)

i think so far its beginning to look like their stunt backfired.

So can you rename this thread "Beyonce winner of Peta ebay dinner "please?