The Den Archives Poll

White Fox

Have you visited the Den Archive on this site more than once since it was opened here?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Have you visited the Den Archive on this site more than once since it was opened here?

• I have not visited the Den Archive on this site since it was opened, or have visited it only once
    • I have visited the Den Archive on this site more than once since it opened.

Folks, I have a question. I would like to know how many of you have visited the Den Archive on this site (see tab marked Den Archive) more than once since they were moved here. I know many of you went once just to see what it was like, so I am saying more than once. I know we had a question a bit like this before but it was not quite the same. This info will help us in site administration. It is very important that as many as possible of you vote on this.

Thanks all

White Fox

Admin.

Edited by Guest

I can't thank y'all enough for the effort to include an archive of the old Den. I didn't really discover Melody O'Hair until the summer of '03, only occasionally popping in to the (original) Delphi Den from 1999 until FrBrGr closed it to merge with Melody. I'll admit that I miss the old days, with the playful, erotic conversations happening between members whose visits, alas, are few and far between by now. The Den Archive is an important part of our history as an ongoing, evolving community of diverse and special individuals...not to mention fur lovers, fetishists, and the "just curious".

J.

sometimes there to look for themes I just remember.

The search is really hard but mostly its worth the efforts.