Nice new update!

janey

Presuming that is the quality of the pictures; if i had to pay to view them i would expect them to be much better. Saying that i do find the ladies and their furs rather nice; huge fox stoles - hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Have anyone been in Milan and are there still lots of fur on the street.

Some real nice silverfox coat here, but very bad quality pictures.

...biting toungue....

...must......be.......

......p..o..l.i.t.e....mom....said. if I can't say anyth.......

ahem....

Thank you very much, but I have nothing to say......at all

I'm guessing there's probably a lot of the same pictures that we already see on the net. I'm actually kinda' surprised he started charging to see his site. As of only a few months ago, it was completely free.

Edited by Guest

Dutchboy

According to the info on the login pages of both "new" sites, Volpe will not be updated anymore, but to see the new (and no doubt in time the old) images, you have to pay $25.00 PLUS $25.00 PER MONTH!!!

Now, given that I is an Aussie... and given fluctuations in exchange rates, that works out at about A$66.67 a month PLUS bank conversion fees.

I enjoyed Volpe's site, but be buggered if I am going to be buggered by him and the banks and conversion rates to see the damned pics, especially as he has split one site into two and had the gall to charge me twice for the privilege.

I am not against free enterprise (have joined quite a few PFV sites in my time), however this smacks of rip-off as it is basically the first G-rated fur site to have the gumption to charge for the privilege of viewing images taken 20 yrs ago.

It may be new at the moment, but how long it survives remains to be seen.

I must be wierd or something. I joined without even thinking about it. I like the g-rated pix, many of which are either new or I haven't seen in many years. Lots of gorgeous 80s furs! You go Volpe! I'll pay.

-smoochies all-

Janey

Well Janey

If you look at his numbers (30000 +) with just one or two updates, then you can see where he might think that he is on a winner.

However, even X-rated PFV sites come and go. It all depends on the quality and less so on the quantity of the items for view. From an accounting point of view, any costs that he incurred in the taking of the original pics have been long amortised, so apart from his current time and server space agreement, his overheads are not unlike this place.

To separate the site into two does have a touch of greed factor about.

And WEG your $25/$50 per month will always be that. Wish to heaven I could say that as currency fluctualions are a definite pain in the antipodeans for we non-americans, although as he is charging in $US and probably converting them to roubles or another currency, he also is subject to the whimsical movements of the $US.