And he is legion and he is awake

Guest touchofsable

I dont believe the Dr who episode I have just seen. Awesome; cinematic;

frightening;atmospheric.

It is set upon a planet where archeaologisist and scientists are drilling for a mysterious power source . The planet orbits a black hole. Hence the title "The Impossible planet" A slave race assists...they are scary enough. But...it appears that they have actually awoken Satan......

In Dr Who???!!!! And its big budget I would say compared to anything they've ever done before.

I can tell you it is VERY scary. Kind of Aliens meets Hellraiser with a scary zombie alien race thrown in. Its terrifying and I cant beleive it wasnt shown after the watershed. This marks a new direction for Dr Who.

Its brilliant, draw dropping seat clenching stuff.

Go to www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ and see for yourselves.

Good grief... when are the ABC Gunna show that series in OZ *sigh*

And to be perfectly honest ToS, there were a few episodes back i the old days that were just as scary for a nine y/o.... Sets etc may have changed, but that doesn't mean the premise has as well.

As a nemesis I would agree Eric But for atmosphere this new one is scary, claustrophobic.....and quite horrid. Unkine any other dr who episode.

Im looking forward to this new season of Dr.Who.

Its defently taklen on a new stronger & even darker tone for any years of Dr.Who.

The kids in the gasmasks was way creepy.

I agree touch, awesome episode. All those oods just turning their heads in unison and just staring staring staring - How creeeepy is that !!

And Eric you wont be disappointed with this series. The first one of the series sets the scene, it's a cracker. But "The Impossible Planet" far outshines it. Arrgghh, I'm away next Saturday I'll miss the conclusion the conclusion - have to catch the repeat mid week which means longer to wait.

Dr.Who is one of the few shows I can watch on tv these days and I really look foward to each episode.

We get it on fridays on the sci fi channel here in the US.

Next week its the parting of the ways episode.

I hated to see that Christopher Eccleston

left but From what Ive heard the newest Dr. is top notch too.

Ill just be glad when they show this new season.

Edited by Guest

FUR and GASMASKS just has to be done!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine WW11 and being cramped in the underground during the blitz between two forties babes in black kid gloves, sheer nylons with seams, stilletoes , huge padded shouldered soft dark shiny mouton and/or thick silver fox coats and gas masks.......not a nice scenario in most respects...must have been incredibly frightening....but that may have been a small recompense.....and certainly a nice fantasy

And oh dear at the end of the raid....erm...are you my mummy?

Come on you literotica guys...there a nice period idea there for a story!!!

Also what about a photo shoot Miss T? Get in quick before Dita snaffles it....

I once went to a fetish party where someone was wearing a gas mask. After he had removed it i asked him why he wore it. He said he liked the sensation of confinment and claustraphobia. I said i accepted his fetish, but did point out that when he wears his mask it must be very hard to communicate with people and therefore must be quite a lonely fetish. He admitted that he didn't really make many friends unless he took it off and taking it off defeated the point of the object. I did point out that i liked dressing as a woman and wearing fur, as he could see and i said that i could talk to my friends and indulge in my fantasy at the same time!

So my opinion is fur, stockings etc - yes. Gas mask - a definite no!

I saw that episode too. It was definitely the best I've seen, and the most scary. The Ood just look too amazing. Ooh can't wait for the next part...

Hi S1m where ya been?

I agree eric....it sould be very good with atmospherics like strong backligting with a little targeted front lighting, or outdoors in fog, or a cigarette could be quite surreal! Period like a mouton 40s coat with gloves and seams could be nice too as I suggested, or a kind of post apocalyptic kick ass chick with thigh boots and furs too perhaps.

You arent going to beleive this:

www.ratemygasmask.com/index.php?id=724& ... 20non-nude

Are you MY mummy???!!!

Now I actually think some of those are sexy.

Gulp.

That was pretty awesome that Dr Who secomd part.

Dr who confronts ...well you have to make up your own mind what it is.

Exceptional tv.