Curious emoticon

Ravens8

Am I thick, or does anyone know what this guy is meant to be doing?

Oh! hold on, dont answer this, I think I may have got it, is it rude !?!

Rude? Depends on whether you are on the giving end or the receiving end... and whether you wanted it or not.

awesome wallee!!!!Post them at all PETA type sites NOW!!!!

I thought he was very pleased as he got his bread to rise properly....just talen it out of the oven.........WHAT???? HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER TRIED MAKING YER OWN BREAD???????

Someone always opens the door, don't they? And since we as humans are an interactive bunch and have brains what can think outside squares or even laterally at times, why am I not surprised at the last post?

Guess I should now go and see if I can find the horse... cause on closer inspection, methinks he might have one foot in the grave.

Someone always opens the door, don't they? And since we as humans are an interactive bunch and have brains what can think outside squares or even laterally at times, why am I not surprised at the last post?

Because I'm usually the one leaning on said door, with a sometimes unfortunate lack of concern for offensiveness.

Guess I should now go and see if I can find the horse... cause on closer inspection, methinks he might have one foot in the grave.

I'm pretty sure it was a cow shit01.gifcow2.gif or this guy. shit03.gif

They make smilies for just about everything these days, don't they...

You said it.

And they are getting a little more advanced as well.

14_4_106.gif 7_2_111.gif 3_3_100v.gif