Xl large fur coats ?

Pelts

The one that I bought is an XL womens, UK size, I'm about 5'10" 5'11" and it fits me perfectly as you can see in another thread here. Cost 500 UK pounds, and well worth it. Plus if you are looking for quality it's going to get more expensive as well. That was my first fox purchase and got exactly what I wanted. You also have to ask yourself if it is going to be something you want to wear or just have fun with. Are you buying it for you or your special someone? I didn't want to just settle for my first. It is something you really have to think about.

Well explained furkyle. People should heed your advice. A good guide is the underarm to underarm measurement. I am 6 ft 3 ins and I find 22 inches or more on this measurement works for me. Also length wise, if I am looking for full length fur then I usually look for 47 inch length as a minimum. Price? Well that is just down to the individual to decide.

Don't forget the shoulders measurement as well. Don't skimp. Often that roominess provides added comfort. BTW XL is usually a 44-46" chest by many. Needing a 50" chest -- I seem to need what others call a XXL or more realistically an 3X. But check the measurements always to be sure.