my new purchase

furslave

Here is the link for my new purchase.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/andreac/050306404.jpg

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/andreac/050306400.jpg?

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/andreac/050306401.jpg?

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/andreac/050306405.jpg?

Funny, I receive it yesterday but it was a very hot day. My girlfriend did even see the coat yet.

That coat is too small for me but it will fit her good.

Its gonna be a wedding gift I guess!

Cant wait for her to try it on!

furslave

Edited by Guest

You're going to have a fur wedding, aren't you?

(Theme weddings are really in style these days. I had a Teddy Bear wedding.)

that will be a great surprise for her, even if you might be a bit disappointed in the small size.... very pretty!

Ola;

I've purchased a number of furs from CC.

Very good to deal with and they were all as good or better than advertised.

One Alaska Fur Seal is living a new life inside one of my leather jackets now. It's like new fur.

Several super Mahogany Squirell furs are awaiting the same fate.

Happy camping with CC.

OFF

Nice looking fur, Furslave! I know your bride will be happy, and I know you would've been happier!

How many have bought anything from CC? Are the coats as good as the look? Any comments or problems?

The only complaints I have with Canadian Coats are (1) Their shipping costs are ridiculous (which, if you get a good buy on a coat, is somewhat offset) and (2) The current owner of Canadian Coats is a first class jerk. The former owner (Andrea) was a real sweetheart, and a pleasure to deal with. I doubt if I will ever buy another item from Canadian Coats.

Edited by Guest

How many have bought anything from CC? Are the coats as good as the look? Any comments or problems?

Ola,

The best thing is to read their feedback. Anyone who moves as many coats as they do will some problems.

They sell very small coats at excellent prices. I think they try very hard to provide a valuable service at a fair price.

When Andrea was the managing owner, she was a favorite source of mine. She had incredible people skills and those who dealt with her know something has changed there. Either new management or owners.

When I dealt with her it was when I was new and before I started dealing directly with New York and Montreal suppliers.

One thing I think they may not be real good at is handling problems very tactfully. Some of their reactions like FrBrGr spoke of, were not handled well. And, they have had a lot of retracted negative feedbacks. These are factors that you might want to consider.

I hope this helped answer your question.

Linda

Thank you all,

the wedding is coming at the end of june.

She saw the fur and one night I was working on the house, she came up to me wearing the coat, nothing under and her black high heels. Believe me when I say " she caught my attention"!!!!

I wont tell you what happened after that!

The coat is very nice, too light for our taste but the fur is in good quality.

See you all soon.....

furslave

I wont tell you what happened after that!

It's better if you don't. Some things are best when left to the imagination!

Gonna' have any fur in the wedding?

Worker:

I wanted too have some fur at the wedding but then its in june, very warm and my girlfriend doesn't want me to be hard all the time...specially not in front of the Minister!

So, no there wont be any fur at the wedding......but who said there went gonna be some after the wedding?

furslave

You sure?

Okay... so the fur is synthetic... but YOU try to invite 15 guests to a wedding at Biltmore for under $5,000.00 yet still have money for real fur!

But, fur AFTER the wedding... Hmmm...

Make sure you turn the air conditioning in the honeymoon suite WAY up first!