Frankie Rayder, Catherine Zeta, Deneuve, Elsa Benitez etc

Guest touchofsable

Catherine Deneuve, catherine Zeta Jones, Frankie Rayder( ) Elsa Benitez ( ) and others have posts with links to gorgeous fur pics there.

For those of you who havent visited other regulars include Kate Beckinsale,Lara Flynn Boyle and Monica Bellucci.

Those of you who dont know me wont know that I like ladies who smoke too, and so I got fed up of seperating them on my searches. Hence they all just go to the smoking bar now.

They are all gone to the smoking bar at Ye Olde Pubbe (formerly off topic).

Howver though all these chicks are smokers, and many more there, you may want to check out these babes and others at :

www.famousbabes.com/pics118/elsa/elsa.html

EDIT: no it doesnt link direct, so when you get there scroll down the page till you come to all the listings. CLICK ON ELSA BENITEZ UNDER MODELS. Loads of lovely furs and she is smoking on page 16 pic6(no fur) I think. Oh and she is sheltering a guy lighting a cigarette in her chichilla fur on page 17. PAGE 1 has a fab orange dyed fox, a crystal fox and others(no smoking) there are lots of fur pics there.....worth a look at all her pics cos she is SOOO lovely.REALLY nice. A Queen among fur babes.

That will take you straight To Elsa Benitez and theres LOADS of gorgeous fur pics. Then press home after going through the galleries and check out your other faves....listed under MODELS ACTRESSES SINGERS ADULT STARS etc I gave gone all through the models and theres a fair amount of fur (and smoking) but you will have to come to our smoking bar in ye olde pubbe to see who else is there in the best furs!

I have only searched the models so far. You cant seem to link directly to the pics so the best thing is just say for eg:

"J-Lo is on fur on pages 4, 7 8 and 10 of her listing"

And If you find any nice smoking pics send them in to us...thanks!

Its a great party and all welcome but no whingeing about smoking please!

And you just have to see some of the furs they are wearing!!!

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Jackpot for me.

MASSIVE FRANKIE RAYDER UPDATE PAGE 7 in the smoking lounge of Ye Olde denne Pub (off topic). Dont forget the others on page 4 or 5 I think there.

To get your taste buds going take a look at this;

You want chinchilla? THIS is a chinchilla babe:

www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/hfgl/Frankie% ... fspd05.jpg

Also lovely ones in that series in LYNX and SABLE. Check them out at the smoking loung in ye olde denne pub now!!!!

I think I is in lurv.......