Some fur styles from the 4 major fashion weeks 2018

furpersona

There tend to be fewer of what I would call full furs at these events, but several were nice her, including the silver, white, and red foxes. The Mongolians were great as well. Thanks!

Sorry, just too bizarre! Lynxette, how do you feel about wearing a Picasso around your shoulders? Not quite the same as a F/L sable is it?

So true, and i am certainly not a fan of the so called designer furs in most cases. When I wear a fur coat, i want it to scream FUR, not be fur as a trim or afterthought.

Yeah I think there is too much stupid fleece and not enough fur in that little picture gallery. Don't dilute the uniqueness of fur by throwing these boring fabrics into the mix. Lamb, sheepskin, fleece/microfibers and argyle will never be on the same level as fur in either a tactile sense or wow factor. They just look tacky and dull.

Totally agree, but we are all fur fanatics here, so I understand the appeal of these other things to those not so inclined. BTW, welcome back from what looks to have been a very enjoyable Rondy.