Khloe Kardashian Chinchilla

Guest PoorLittleFox

what does mean fragile with chinchilla fur?
Basically just that. Chinchilla pelts have extremely thin leather (skin) and thus have very little strength. Chinchilla will rip very easily so fragile and delicate are the best descriptors.

If one likes the looks of chinchilla but wants a more durable garment at a lower price, try rex rabbit that has been dyed to look similar to chinchilla. As the texture of rex is similar to chinchilla, many people cannot tell the difference.

If you compare it to blue fox? Shading is greater or not that problematic? Could one seat in the car wearing chinchila? While she caries the fur folded like that will she have some hair on her sleeves?

You can wear any fur really anywhere so long as you are always conscious of the problem of friction. Being aware and careful of how you are sitting and moving is of paramount importance whilst wearing any fur. Also be very careful how you fasten a fur. Make sure you are not catching the guard hairs in whatever fasteners you are closing, and you can save a lot of wear and tear.

Edited by Guest

You can wear any fur really anywhere so long as you are always conscious of the problem of friction. Being aware and careful of how you are sitting and moving is of paramount importance whilst wearing any fur. Also be very careful how you fasten a fur. Make sure you are not catching the guard hairs in whatever fasteners you are closing, and you can save a lot of wear and tear.

Lynxette, I suppose its not a good idea to wear a fur driving a car?

Again, if you have cloth seats it will create more friction, so one needs to be that much more careful. I wouldn't say you can't, but it is more problematic, that's for sure. If seats are leather or vinyl, not so much of a problem. One solution for cloth is the cover the seats with sheepskin, as fur on fur is much safer.

• 4 weeks later...
Or cover the car seats with chinchilla.

While fur covered car seats seem like an ultimate luxury, I need to remind members that friction is the #1 enemy of all furs. Fur covered car seats would NOT last very long before becoming bald and in the case of chinchilla would become severely ripped in short order.

Or cover the car seats with chinchilla.

While fur covered car seats seem like an ultimate luxury, I need to remind members that friction is the #1 enemy of all furs. Fur covered car seats would NOT last very long before becoming bald and in the case of chinchilla would become severely ripped in short order.

Not only that. Hairs everywhere could lead to much hassle in a short time both to clean afterwards and internal components of the car.

• 11 months later...

The kardashian family are considered my many as royalty, the Los Angels airport authority's should be ashamed for not giving a vip welcome to one of them, her limo should been driven to the jet, and under no circumstances should such a divine coat made of chinchilla be put through customs on a tray, god knows what sort low life used it before princess Khole.