Content unavailable

Guest CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

I wore blue velvet and BLUE FOX FUR LIVE on stage last night, I was candidly filmed singing...- it's the first time I've worn fur on stage! It was a lot of fun and everyone in the audience seemed to love it!

Won't believe it unless you candidly provide a YouTube link

Won't believe it unless you candidly provide a YouTube link

Here's a film still of me singing live on stage last night wearing blue velvet and blue fox from one of the videos pnwchill

Blue-Velvet-Blue-Fox-Chanteuse4FD.png

Well, now I believe it! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, both hypnomink! I love David Lynch.

Same

My fav! Did you watch the new episodes?

Yes, I watched them as they were airing and it was the most excited I've ever been for a tv show. I just got them on blu ray for Christmas for another viewing. You?

Same

My fav! Did you watch the new episodes?

Yes, I watched them as they were airing and it was the most excited I've ever been for a tv show. I just got them on blu ray for Christmas for another viewing. You?

Yes, I did the same! I LOVED it. I agree, it's the most excited I've ever been for a tv show too! Some of the episodes were just stunning. When we lose David Lynch it will be a great loss of a huge genius, so I hope that he continues to be VERY PROLIFIC for a long time; so that there will be a huge body of his work for us to continue to philosophize over, wax poetic over, and ache our brains trying to figure out! True ART in every sense of the word.

That finale was perfect has been ny favorite of any television series I have ever watched. So many shows let me down with the finale or do something that feels underwhelming, but that left me on the edge of my seat and wanting more in the best way. I'd be down for more Twin Peaks to be honest, but if that's it I'm also satisfied. I loved the way The Return built off of his films post the original run of Twin Peaks. Laura Dern was great as a Stanwyck-styled platinum blonde.

That finale was perfect has been ny favorite of any television series I have ever watched. So many shows let me down with the finale or do something that feels underwhelming, but that left me on the edge of my seat and wanting more in the best way. I'd be down for more Twin Peaks to be honest, but if that's it I'm also satisfied. I loved the way The Return built off of his films post the original run of Twin Peaks. Laura Dern was great as a Stanwyck-styled platinum blonde.

I felt the same way hypnomink, eager for more and also satisfied with how he chose to end it.. it was chilling. I do wish good could win out! Poor Laura Palmer, that girl cuts no breaks! I LOVE Laura Dern, she is one of my favourite actresses, she was, as ever, great in this.

Yeah, my hair was on end. That scream was chilling, like you said.

If Justin Thearoux could get in TP, I'd watch it. I think the only stopping him before was final season of The Leftovers (I have an ex that was into that, but I haven't started it although I want to).

Have you seen Inland Empire? That's one of his films I'm still trying to wrap my head around.

My copy of Eraserhead came with excerpts from Lynch on Lynch. I gotta get a copy of that!