Mother in law fur

Furmummysboy

Hi all

Last night i was getting drunk with my mother in law watching mudbound (good movie) the drunker i got the more bold i became and after her 4th whisky i watching into the room holding a red fox fur jacket and asked her to try it on.

She was a bit confused but none the least slipped into the fur, getting bolder i asked her to see the others. I took her to the bedroom and show her my fox furs and got her to try a few on. After a few and wearing my fox fur mittens she became uncomfortable and took them off.

I walked out in my fox fur coat and asked if she was ok, we had a long chat about furs and how she liked them until she realised i REALLY liked fur. Do you think i should bring it up again? Or just enjoy the fact i got her to wear my furs and leave it at that?

After it i did buy a fox fur jacket off ebay, so gift it to her?

Thank you

At the point she became uncomfortable you should just let it be . My question also does your wife like furs? You got her to wear your fur . Have you seen her since that night?

Never out someone in a position where they are indulging your fetish when they don't understand what's happening. What's not sexual to them is sexual to you, and I'm guessing your mother in law wasn't looking for anything sexual with you.

Oh come on don't be so uptight you all... If he understands the risk and the "cobra" is for the thing he go for it... Just don't fuck up the family with some single sided moves...

Really? There is no way not to "fuck" this up in doing the actions contemplated here. There is an all but certainty that if this evolves into anything other than a dark fantasy, that he will not be married any longer with all the potential hurt and negative consequences that entails for himself and others. A deep breath and long pause is required at this point, and personally, even if this is all fantasy talk, the fact that it is contemplated at all, is and should be highly disturbing. The supposed momentary pleasure will not be worth the pain afterword on oh so many levels.

Really? There is no way not to "fuck" this up in doing the actions contemplated here. There is an all but certainty that if this evolves into anything other than a dark fantasy, that he will not be married any longer with all the potential hurt and negative consequences that entails for himself and others. A deep breath and long pause is required at this point, and personally, even if this is all fantasy talk, the fact that it is contemplated at all, is and should be highly disturbing. The supposed momentary pleasure will not be worth the pain afterword on oh so many levels.

This. 1000% this. I'm still not sure I want to keep the topic open, but I'm one for free speech so I guess have at it. Still use caution though.

Hi all and thank you for your thoughts. The whole thing was not in a sexually nature it was that early that day she'd seen the new jlo music video and said wow to here huge fur coat on there.

The only reason i think she was uncomfortable was the fact we have so many and she wasnt excepting that. She was having fun trying on the hats too. She was actually very helpful to talk about it too. Not sure about most people here but my love of fur is well hidden from the world lol.

She was very supportive and was happy to wear i littler fur come winter. As for the missus she had been in hospital (nothing bad home now).

I just gave her my thick fox fur jacket to try on after our chat but she laughed and used it as a blanket on the bed. We havent talked about it again as shes staying with us for a few more days.

So leave it and just be happy she tried some furs and seemed to enjoy it? Ps it wasnt sexually as i love fur fashion as well.

Still we don' t know why you why you do not share your furs with your wife. If I was your wife I would not like the idea of you drinking alone with my mother and trying on my furs. If you have a fur fetish you always see something sexual in a woman wearing fur as long as she is not very old and ugly. In a way your story does not Sound reliable for me.

Thank you so much for the clarification. I for one am happy to hear it

I agree, just be happy that she tried them. Then just leave it alone. Your wife knows your fetish, that's all that is important.

Why do you all jump to its sexual? Some of us dont see fur and just go SEX. Some actually enjoy its use in other places.

Believe what you will. Totally true.

I agree having too many drinks and thinking she wants to see fur isnt the brightest idea but it happened and im glad it did. She gave me some great advice on how the bring the furs out without being shy.

Was good just to share with someone besides the missus.

Sir, no one jumped to anything. The scenario you laid out in your initial post said it all. This was not a case of reading something into it. You now say that you did not intend this meaning, but as you can see by the responses, most people took it as a sexual fantasy at some level. I for one am not primarily into fur for sex, and I certainly agree that that is not the only reason for loving furs, and bringing that joy of furs to others is something I enjoy as well. Lets just all put this down to a misunderstanding.

Not to attack anyone, but this is not the first mother in law post you have made here, and you made about 3 similar threads detailing a similar event back when FFG was live. if you have a fantasy cool, but most people are just saying that posting in the non fetish forum about it is a little risque. Like I said, not trying to attack, but this mother in law thing is clearly a fascination with you, and when combined with your username it's hard not to put 2 things together

This true with username lol but this is a mother in law. This actually really happened lol. Mum has worn my furs on a few occasions but did stretch the truth a little there. My bad lol.

This is 100% i was happy it happen n was also a litte embarrassed. Just wanted to share with other fur passionate people.

You'll all be happy to know i was too shy to bring it up again but come winter we'll see. Thanks for the replys never really get replys anymore.