Fur Jewelry

punisherthunder

Does anyone know of a furrier or someone who does custom fur jewelry work.

Ideally looking for some chinchilla fur that is incorporated into a bracelet or necklace.

Anyone have a source in something like that?

Sorry, I do not know of a furrier doing such.

However I would suggest finding a manufacturing furrier you trust and proposing the project to them.

One might look at aliexpress.com. Can't say there is a lot of fur jewelry there, but I noticed a fur necklace while browsing a few days ago.

I actually connected with a Grecian furrier who commissioned such an item that I wanted. There are a lot of furriers there who are willing to step outside the box more. The American ones were overpriced and the Canadian ones never responded to my inquiries.

Not quite jewelery, but I often fit a red FOX tail to my bag.

Also I have used some surplus black MINK to cover my wallet.

I have plans to cover another bag in a similar way in black MINK

• 4 weeks later...

Ideally looking for some chinchilla fur that is incorporated into a bracelet or necklace.

I have chinchilla fur and mink fur bracelets. I ordered them on ebay, I'm sorry I don't know the username, but maybe if you look there you can find them? I know they were in the USA, hopefully that will help you in your search. From this same seller I also bought white mink fur barrettes to wear in my hair, and hair pins with white mink fur pompoms (I will try to get photos of these later)! I especially enjoy wearing these types of fur accessories in the summer, when it's too hot outside to wear fur garments!

Below is one of my fur bracelets~

furbracelet.png

I have chinchilla fur and mink fur bracelets. I ordered them on ebay, I'm sorry I don't know the username, but maybe if you look there you can find them? I know they were in the USA, hopefully that will help you in your search. From this same seller I also bought white mink fur barrettes to wear in my hair, and hair pins with white mink fur pompoms (I will try to get photos of these later)! I especially enjoy wearing these types of fur accessories in the summer, when it's too hot outside to wear fur garments!

furbracelet.png

I had scoured eBay and couldn't find anything at that particular time. I ended up finding a Grecian jeweler who did some custom chinchilla jewelry work for me. Your jewelry looks wonderful!

One of my favorite accent pieces are my fur hair ties and barrettes. Not sure orf this counts as jewelers though, but being able to throw my hair up in Fox even in the summer is a real pleasure.

I had scoured eBay and couldn't find anything at that particular time. I ended up finding a Grecian jeweler who did some custom chinchilla jewelry work for me. Your jewelry looks wonderful!

Oh good! I am glad you found what you are looking for, I didn't realize the jewelry was hard to find since I luckily just stumbled upon those. It makes me wonder if the seller I bought them from is still selling or not. I'll have to look into that!

I bought a chinchilla bracelet and lynx headband from a store on ebay also. I love them! I'm guessing it might be from the same seller you bought yours.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/beth1760/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=