Coat of our dreams

mike

Not to sound like an egotistical braggart, but my new custom blue fox fur coat looks way nicer than that silver fox. Any fur that has more than two fox tails attached begins to look a little tacky. This silver fox appears to have nearly 30 of them, so I can understand why the seller wants to part with it.

Not to sound like an egotistical braggart...

...but you are sounding like one.

Any fur that has more than two fox tails attached begins to look a little tacky.

One man's "tacky" is obviously another man's treasure. Don't rain on someone's parade.

tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails tails AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously, I love this coat. And imagining I probably would disappear wearing this much of fur (since I'm skinny) makes me daydream

I think it's more beautiful than Panther10's new pompous coat, that we heard enough of already. Ha!

You’re only saying that now because you’ll never get the chance to wear it or see it in person. And a fox coat that is roughly a size 6x or larger should always be a force to be reckoned with

Yes! You are fortunate to get such a coat, coat of ones dreams. Be happy w it. We should be so lucky.

I once saw a blue fox on Purple Shoshona that was a dream coat. Huge w big sleeves. Floor length. Even came w huge stole as scarf. Awesome coat.

I am into phantom sheared beaver & will never realize my dream coat.

So enjoy & be happy for other fur lovers!

You’re only saying that now because you’ll never get the chance to wear it or see it in person. And a fox coat that is roughly a size 6x or larger should always be a force to be reckoned with

This is one of the most selfish, egotistical, dispirited, snobbish and just plainly dick headed things I've ever read on this forum. You got a great coat. Get the f*ck over it!

This is one of the most selfish, egotistical, dispirited, snobbish and just plainly dick headed things I've ever read on this forum. You got a great coat. Get the f*ck over it!

Dude, seriously enough with the personal insults you keep throwing my way. We are all entitled to our own opinions and if my personal tastes don’t match yours, then we should freely be able to discuss them without coming to blows. So get off my back or you’ll hear from the mods next. You used to be a moderator yourself, so you of all people should understand that your attitude isn’t the least bit constructive.

Getting things back on topic... that silver fox wouldn't be the first thing I'd have thought of by way of styling but I can definitely appreciate the look of it and the appeal it'd have to others

I think it's more beautiful than Panther10's new pompous coat, that we heard enough of already. Ha!

No,i just don't care for people that brag on every thread.

While people are entitled to express a personal opinion (in a respectful way) on these forums, the bragging and rebuttals on this topic have become excessive so I am locking this topic.