Keeping It A Secret

Geez, from childhood to my second marriage when I finally admitted to my wife that I found furs sexy. Then, not long after, my wife blabbed to our friends how I "had a thing for furs!" But during the "silent" years, just being as private and secretive as I could be, like most of us I guess, like sneaking a mink coat to my room, when my parents were away, or in later years pulling a fur coat from the hall closet to my bedroom late at night when visiting my dad and stepmom. Horribly tough in high school, admiring but never admitting my passion for furs.

I had to buy a dog to explain why i always have hairs on my clothes.

This made me chuckle....Funny how one little secret or a little white lie can lead us down the most interesting paths...

That's a great story. Your friend seemed very curious about your fur thing. What did she say after seeing your secret stash of furs?

I kept mine a secret for awhile from my wife. Fortunately we bought this book , I think it was called "Delicious Sex" or something like that. In it, it mentioned fur. I broke the new by showing that to my wife as what I would like to try out.

Its hard for me as a guy living with two women..

Not easy when temptations rise...

I feel like its a cat and mouse game to me.

This is why i want to live alone in my own appartment so i can do things on my own with out privacy being invaded..

I was extremely self conscious about my fur 'interest' since I suspected I was the only person with this fetish. (This was Pre-internet days!) However, my boss who was extremely perceptive, picked on a comment I made when we went to a Emmylou Harris concert. Sitting in front of us was a woman wearing a rabbit skin jacket to which my boss said 'Oh dear, couldn't she stretch to mink?!' I then remarked that I was happy to see ANY fur being worn. He soon sussed that I had a thing for fur and was very supportive and felt that rather be ashamed I should simply enjoy it!

He was the first person I ever really opened up about my thing. Nowadays, I couldn't give a stuff who knows it but it has taken a long to get here.

I came out about 2 years ago.

I went into the local town to do some shopping, and wore my reversable black MINK/leather as I usually did with the fur inside. As I had just moved here I knew no-one and no-one knew me. When I arrived I reversed my MINK jacket fur outside, did the shopping, and was just about to catch the bus home, when I thought damm it, and didn't reverse the jacket, and wore it like that. From then on the only time I reverse either of my MINK jackets, would be if it was raining (or snowing).

I have increased my (fur) wardrobe considerably, and now have 4 MINK coats, and another (FOX) jacket, noe of which are reversable.

I try to always fur everyday, tricky in summer, but have 3 cloth/leather jackets that all have a MINK collar. Of course now (September to May) they will be stored away, and full fur items are worn.

It took me a long time to wear my mink side out on my reversible jacket. I even was self conscious driving to work, fearing some stranger would think oddly of me here in SoCalif,. But after while I started wearing the mink side out everywhere, shopping, and to work. And hello -- nothing but compliments, as I usually find with my other furs -- black fox jacket, and raccoon coat. Guys, please take the next step and wear you furs out. The reactions are amazing.