Russian fur queen Marina Mayer playing with fox

salafura

I have recently seen a photo of Marina Mayer playing and feeding a fox. Knowing how much she loves to wear fox furs (and I uploaded just a small part of it), I don't think that fox felt any comfortable

She looks lovely! Don't know what to think about the horizontal fur style tbh. If its seemless it's okay, but if there are spaces in between, it feels like they wanna sell you short

I feel sorry for the poor little fox. I don't think he is her type, His pelt does not look like the quality she is used to wearing. I'm afraid he will be in the "just friends" category. He will never have the pleasure of keeping this beautiful lady warm on a cold winters night!

She's feeding the fox to see it grow and have a great fur... so that she can then have the coat...

She's saying to the fox "eat little foxy... eat so that you can become a great fur for my coat!"

I feel sorry for the poor little fox. I don't think he is her type, His pelt does not look like the quality she is used to wearing. I'm afraid he will be in the "just friends" category. He will never have the pleasure of keeping this beautiful lady warm on a cold winters night!

He is young, and not have enough thick fur. Yet...

Yet darling, but it will... and then... she will make a nice coat out of it!!! Like I hope you do for you... Have you ever gone feed a fox to have it pelted just for you?

Yet darling, but it will... and then... she will make a nice coat out of it!!! Like I hope you do for you... Have you ever gone feed a fox to have it pelted just for you?

I never feed them, but have few fox pelts, my girlfriend hunted them to me.

What the hell is with your thoughts of thinking this way about animals? Lol it's just odd that people have the fantasy of cruelty to animals for furs. I like furs, but I don't fantasize about women and them feeding the fox to become their voluptuous fur coats lol. That's just weird for me and way too out there.

What the hell is with your thoughts of thinking this way about animals? Lol it's just odd that people have the fantasy of cruelty to animals for furs. I like furs, but I don't fantasize about women and them feeding the fox to become their voluptuous fur coats lol. That's just weird for me and way too out there.

You don't like it, others do. Isn't seems too complicated.

You don't like it, others do. Isn't seems too complicated.

Cruel is for the foxes to keep the fur... we need it!!!

I've got to agree with Quirkly here, Loving fur for what it is, is one thing, Supporting those who wear fur is one thing...But having fantasies or showing outright support for animal cruelty and abuse is downright disgusting and shameful. There is a line you just don't cross when it comes to these things. I mean I love wearing fur as much as the next person here, but I would never condone the mistreatment of animals.

I'm going to recommend this thread be closed. It's just heading down a path that most of us cannot follow....