Weekend trip with intention to find some furs

Love for fur

So I'm planning on going to some European eastern city with my girlfriend on a nice getaway weekend. But I would like to go somewhere where I can find cheap furs, like second hand, or fairly cheap fur accessories. So does anybody have some tips of where to go? I imagine finding a market where I can find some real fox fur hats at a decent price, as well as maybe some fur coats. I've been to Florence which is a known fur and leather market, but everything is quite expensive for me, that is why I'm aiming for Eastern Europe. So I'm not looking for high end furriers, and yes, I have googled. I've recently acquired two great foxes in Italy at second hand which was nice, and I'm hoping to find even more in next town. Any help is appreciated.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
So I'm planning on going to some European eastern city with my girlfriend on a nice getaway weekend. But I would like to go somewhere where I can find cheap furs, like second hand, or fairly cheap fur accessories. So does anybody have some tips of where to go? I imagine finding a market where I can find some real fox fur hats at a decent price, as well as maybe some fur coats. I've been to Florence which is a known fur and leather market, but everything is quite expensive for me, that is why I'm aiming for Eastern Europe. So I'm not looking for high end furriers, and yes, I have googled. I've recently acquired two great foxes in Italy at second hand which was nice, and I'm hoping to find even more in next town. Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Sorry I don't have any recommendations for you, but I'd be interested in hearing how your trip went!

• 4 years later...

Now natural fur has ceased to be an essential fashion accessory. Residents of the northern regions need clothes made of natural fur, which is cold in winter, and warm clothes are needed. I travel a lot and have been to Russian Siberia several times - that's where a fox fur hat is vital. But if we talk about other places, it is much more important to think about safety while traveling. For example, on the website https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/united-states/san-bernardino/, you can find out how dangerous this or that city you are going to visit is.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:06 PM, dongleboy said:

Fancy trying Prague? There's a strong fur wearing community and there are outdoor markets. Worth a shot.

Any details in particular? I have not seen any fur markets in Prague, only decent sized fur shop I know of is Carmen.