Links to Chinese fur sellers

Cue

I would recommend taking those links down. Many chinese sellers unfortunately have a record of either not delivering the final product as advertised or typically use lower grade materials when putting together their furs. In my experience it is not wise to advertise their businesses in places like this.

• 2 weeks later...

And the way they treat the animals is appalling. (Look at the way they treat humans!)

I'd never buy fur from an Chinese/Asian source because of this.

Rant over.

I bought a cheap fur on ebay from one of the sellers. It was very poorly made.

Well if you just wanted a "play" fur, which tends to get worn down anyway, would it be good for that?

I would recommend taking those links down. Many chinese sellers unfortunately have a record of either not delivering the final product as advertised or typically use lower grade materials when putting together their furs. In my experience it is not wise to advertise their businesses in places like this.

If you understand what you're paying for then what's the problem? The furs are what they are, and the models are pretty hot too. What's up with these calls for censorship?

As in all consumer transactions, Cavet Emptor or buyer beware applies. Even the OP did not recommend ANY of the listed links.